Alfie, the small 13-year-old dad | Golden Skate

Alfie, the small 13-year-old dad

Dee4707

Ice Is Slippery - Alexie Yagudin
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Alfie, who is just 4ft tall, hasn't yet hit puberty and was 12 when the baby was conceived, said: "When my mum found out, I thought I was going to get in trouble. We wanted to have the baby but were worried about how people would react.
For some reason I have so many questions about the quote above and first sentence but this is probably not the right place to do it.

Johar

Medalist
Go for it, Dee.

There's been other guys coming forward saying they slept with her and may be the father, which has Alfie furious.

sillylionlove

Medalist
This is ummmm....well......like......totally creeping me out!!

He looks like he is 5 years old and she looks about 18. This is just wrong on so many levels...I can't even begin to say!!

Me being the social worker that I am could go on and on...but I won't.

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Is he the father or not. How long does a paternity test take?

Johar

Medalist
They don't take long on Maury Povitch.

When I was a teen in the late 80s guys didn't want to be the father most of the time, and now all these current teen boys want to lay claim to being the daddy? Is it to brag that their sperm was the one that broke into her egg?

Simone

Match Penalty
This all sorts of wrong. He is barely out of childhood himself if he indeed is the father.

antmanb

Record Breaker
They don't take long on Maury Povitch.

When I was a teen in the late 80s guys didn't want to be the father most of the time, and now all these current teen boys want to lay claim to being the daddy? Is it to brag that their sperm was the one that broke into her egg?

Sadly I think it's the fact that reality tv stars have created a monster. People get famous for being on tv and in the newspapers. Guys who have slept with her have seen one of her partners getting famous and they all want to have their 5 minutes of fame.

We have a whole circuit of badly educated, famous for nothing, pig ignorant people who make themselves famous from programs like big brother, who then find it much easier to remain ni the limelight for negative things than for positive that it creates a whole new culture of people wanting fame at all costs, even if you're famous for being uniformly hated by everyone.

It's very very sad.

Ant

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Unfortunately, being the father last a lot longer than their 15 minutes of fame, and is much more expensive.

antmanb

Record Breaker
Unfortunately, being the father last a lot longer than their 15 minutes of fame, and is much more expensive.

I'm sure that they would all view it as a "small" price to pay for that little bit of fame such is the level of fame hysteria in this country at the moment.

Ant

Johar

Medalist
The best thing would be to give the baby up for adoption to adult parents who are emotionally and financially ready to take on a child for the next 18 years.