All That Skate and Stars on Ice (Japan) | Page 4 | Golden Skate

All That Skate and Stars on Ice (Japan)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiRé

Match Penalty
I heard about free 300 sheets but nothing about priviledges for vips/fans or handicapped people. Other lies? are that there were lots of vacant sheats in past queen shows that they should cover with something in order not to to stand out. I thought maybe the ticket price of queen show is too high in Korea so young people cannot afford. In these days price level of Korea is higher than that of Japan suffering long depression and poverty,unlike top ranking booming Korea.

You're being confused with a made up Queen, and a rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon Jae. Yuna's ice shows have been sold out less than 30 minutes. And please don't bring Nationality problem in here. Depression and poverty in Japan? That has nothing to do with Yuna. Also, no one cares.

pec0

Match Penalty
Regarding IMG, i heard the queen and mom broke contract with IMG, so IMG cannot but restrain from deals with the queen to avoid additional business risk.

pec0

Match Penalty
You're being confused with a made up Queen, and a rhythmic gymnast Son Yeon Jae. Yuna's ice shows have been sold out less than 30 minutes. And please don't bring Nationality problem in here. Depression and poverty in Japan? That has nothing to do with Yuna. Also, no one cares.
JSF is determined to transfer money to KSF for the reason of 2018 Olympic. We are in despair. We are so lost in everything. Now they are sending Mao's money to Korea..I AM CRYING!!!

cooper

Medalist
Regarding IMG, i heard the queen and mom broke contract with IMG, so IMG cannot but restrain from deals with the queen to avoid additional business risk.

stop with all this "i heard".. no one broke a contract.. the contract ended and yuna/her team decided not to renew it.. period.

cooper

Medalist
JSF is determined to transfer money to KSF for the reason of 2018 Olympic. We are in despair. We are so lost in everything. Now they are sending Mao's money to Korea..I AM CRYING!!!

what's going with this thread??

here we go again...

with this whole japan vs korea...

pec0

Match Penalty
stop with all this "i heard".. no one broke a contract.. the contract ended and yuna/her team decided not to renew it.. period.

The queen and mom signed IB sports before the contract with IMG expired. Double contracted. Since then the queen and mom are considered as business risk.

cooper

Medalist
The queen and mom signed IB sports before the contract with IMG expired. Double contracted. Since then the queen and mom are considered as business risk.

the contract ended.

they decided not to renew it.

img korea cried because they knew that yuna was going to be big.

period.

Shutomei

Spectator
it's not like south korea wants to see her either..:p i'm sure they will say you can have her..:laugh:

Sotnikova did not judge her own competition. Even if the participants in these events are young, the people on this board should have more maturity than to prolong this sort of bitter sentiment that, in the long room, has nothing to do with you as an individual. A true skating fan would celebrate every skater for participating in a difficult sport.

cooper

Medalist
Sotnikova did not judge her own competition. Even if the participants in these events are young, the people on this board should have more maturity than to prolong this sort of bitter sentiment that, in the long room, has nothing to do with you as an individual. A true skating fan would celebrate every skater for participating in a difficult sport.

wait.. before you start accusing me of anything.. i did not even say that adelina should not come to korea and skate etc.. i responded to a post implying that it is korea's lost if adelina is not skating there in an ice show.. as if korea is actually looking forward to see her.. nothing else..

pec0

Match Penalty
no.

the contract ended.

they decided not to renew it.

img korea cried because they knew that yuna was going to be big.

period.

OK OK the queen is not in bad terms with any of show management companies in the world. The queen tops any kind of rankings like athlete beauty contest, commercial value, social effect. It would be great if the queen lead more of her own shows in US, Europe and any place that millions of her fans should die for.

Antilopa

On the Ice
Who cares about other skaters and their feelings? They're only suitable for filling in queen's break time.

cooper

Medalist
weeeeeee...

she's the Queen.. she can do no wrong.. she's the goddess.. she's the one and only.. she's the greatest ever... no one can come close..

#sarcasm

Meoima

Match Penalty
Who cares about other skaters and their feelings? They're only suitable for filling in queen's break time.
Can we stop this thread already?
Yuna is a wonderful skater, no one denies that. But some of her ardent fans are not lovely at all. And some of her anti-fans are tedious as well. I wish we could avoid another thread Japan vs Korea because the whole thing is stupid.

These skaters are just doing their job. If they do not perform in the show then where the money come from? They give us their best performance and that's what count.

I strongly against any kind of uber nationalists in figure skating. If you come to this forum just to boast about how wonderful you think your idol is and how you think your idol is the best in the world, I guess you go to the wrong place.

Figure skating in general, has lots of different type of attractions. Lots of people were drawn to this sport because of different reasons. Not all of them just want to see Yuna Kim for the rest of their lives, not all just want to see beautiful blondie like Gracie Gold cosplaying Elsa either.

People have different tastes, respect them for that please. Don't bash other skaters or creat unreasonable lies about your idol. You can't force people to have same taste and ardent love for you idol.

Instead of bashing things you don't like, support things you like. But remember, things you like might not be the best of the world in other people's eyes.

alisha1908

Spectator
Yuna is a wonderful skater, no one denies that. But some of her ardent fans are not lovely at all. And some of her anti-fans are tedious as well. I wish we could avoid another thread Japan vs Korea because the whole thing is stupid.

These skaters are just doing their job. If they do not perform in the show then where the money come from? They give us their best performance and that's what count.

I strongly against any kind of uber nationalists in figure skating. If you come to this forum just to boast about how wonderful you think your idol is and how you think your idol is the best in the world, I guess you go to the wrong place.

Figure skating in general, has lots of different type of attractions. Lots of people were drawn to this sport because of different reasons. Not all of them just want to see Yuna Kim for the rest of their lives, not all just want to see beautiful blondie like Gracie Gold cosplaying Elsa either.

People have different tastes, respect them for that please. Don't bash other skaters or creat unreasonable lies about your idol. You can't force people to have same taste and ardent love for you idol.

Instead of bashing things you don't like, support things you like. But remember, things you like might not be the best of the world in other people's eyes.
:thumbsup: :clap::clap::clap:

pec0

Match Penalty
weeeeeee...

she's the Queen.. she can do no wrong.. she's the goddess.. she's the one and only.. she's the greatest ever... no one can come close..

#sarcasm

You people writing such things all over the Edge... and that picture of your account... makes chill skitter on my bones...

Jewels

On the Ice

I agree. :)
And I hope some people stop regarding some over-enthusiastic Yuna fans as all the Yuna fans and Koreans. We aren't all like that and I say I'm very ashamed of those people.
Also, since Korea never had any top-class figure skaters before Yuna, it is only natural that Korea doesn't have many figure skating fans, nor do their knowledge on figure skating is great. So if some of you are annoyed that Koreans only tend to know/like Yuna, I hope you guys can understand those points. It's not only about the nationalism being too great in Korea you know.(It's been only like two years for me since I began to know figure skating well too) I sincerely hope more Koreans like figure skating in general, not only Yuna, and that environment for figure skating can be improved.
Anyway I hope everyone here can be rational and not insist things on false rumors or sneer other skaters/fans because of their country.

Jewels

On the Ice
You people writing such things all over the Edge... and that picture of your account... makes chill skitter on my bones...

Can you please stop the sneering/sarcasms too? Now you even have to criticize other's profile pictures?

pec0

Match Penalty
Can you please stop the sneering/sarcasms too? Now you even have to criticize other's profile pictures?

For the queen you say "she can make mistakes, can's she!? she looks like goddess but she is human!! you are so narrow minded to accuse her SMALL mistakes!!"and what are you doing to Sotnikva, Gold, Asada or others? You attack them like beasts to look the queen good.

sajoya

On the Ice

THIS!!! GUUUURRLL, PREACH IT!!! :rock::party::points::bow:

This thread had a hint of nationalism to begin with, "All That Skate v.s. Stars on Ice (Japan)" Just drop this thread already.

Status
Not open for further replies.