Beauty Bonus/ Beauty Points | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Beauty Bonus/ Beauty Points

Layfan

Record Breaker
Thanks! It's not easy to have you agree with me on anything.:biggrin: I too like Alissa's skating even if she finishes the last in a competition. I just love to watch her skating, just like I love to watch Sasha Cohen skating. Don't you think that the judges would too?

Huh. That is an intriguing question.

gourry

Final Flight
Well, I don't know. I mean, what I felt after watching competitions at the arena was that all of the skaters had really beautiful faces in person. The ones I thought beautiful on TV were even more stunning in person, and the ones I thought not so beautiful turned out to be beautiful as well. I have to confess that I thought Miki Ando and Yukari Nakano were kind of, well, on the not so gorgeous side, but boy were they beautiful in person...

seniorita

Record Breaker
I was just joking, since you said Alissa looks better in her dress than Chan. Sounded like you were implying she looked better in her dress than he looked in his.

:laugh::laugh: No I didnt go that far but that would be funny!Thank you, and now i will have the image in my head in GPF.:biggrin: