10.9 10.5 9.7 9.9 10.4 10.7 10.6 10.2 10.1

6 6 6 6 5 4 4 6 5

The Final Standings:
1. Tanith Belbin and Ben Agosto
2. Melissa Gregory and Denis Petukhov
3. Lydia Manon and Ryan O'Meara

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Oh, yeah -- probably the same thing, 6s across the board. Plus I'm sure Sasha will get a couple of them, too, if she keeps the mistakes down to a minimum. (Hey, if Carolina Kostner can get a 5.9 for that disaster free skate at Dortmund, Sasha Cohen can certainly get a 6 or two for just some minor bobbles)

IDLERACER

Medalist
Wow! I hadn't seen Tiffany Stiegler in awhile. Man, has she morphed into a major babe or what!? :love: California girls rule! :rock:

JonnyCoop

Record Breaker
Much as I adore Tanith & Ben, I did not think that their performance was even remotely one that deserved 6s across the board. When you consider that the only other dance performances that I know of that ever pulled that off are "Barnum" and "Bolero" by Torvill & Dean -- are we expected to believe that THAT was on the level of "Barnum" or "Bolero"?? Don't get me wrong -- it was very well done (tho they didn't to me seem as fast as usual, which is not necessarily a bad thing), and there wasn't anything wrong with it,but I thought the 6s were overkill.

Liked portions of Gregory & Petukhov's free, but I think Melissa should have worn a different type of costume; their theme and music did not seem to gel well with the Oops I Stood To Close To The Document Shredder look, which, in general, needs to GO anyway.

Manon & O'Meara IMO were just OK; as for Stiegler & Magerovsky -- she has terrific expression, but it seemed wasted on a free dance that seemed to have nothing whatsoever to do with the music they were using. This was one of those cases where the music seemed simply to be background noise.