German Championships: Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

German Championships: Predictions Game Round 1

text_skate

🇺🇦
Medalist
Country
European-Union
Men Results

Scores are a little skewed due to nearly everyone having Peter Liebers, who withdrew, in their predictions.

1st Place: text_skate (55 points)
2nd Place: gallavich and Alex D (50 points)
3rd Place: Mohacz (45 points)

Well done! :cheer:

Wow, 1st place! I'm delighted. This makes up for my GPF predictions where I got a lot of 0 points due to the scoring scheme.

Congrats to my fellow medalists. :cheer:

tulosai

Record Breaker
Dance is up!

9 people got a perfect score- congrats!!! This is literally 1/2 the participants so I will not list each individually, but great job guys!

The rest, with one exception, got 35 points- not bad at all!

Good job everyone :)

satine

v Yuki Ishikawa v
Record Breaker
@CaroLiza_fan sorry for the phrasing, but the ladies scores are ok :p

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
@CaroLiza_fan sorry for the phrasing, but the ladies scores are ok :p

Ah, phew! That's good. After all the hard work you've done already, I wouldn't have wanted you to have to repeat it all just because I had forgotten to say something the start.

CaroLiza_fan

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Scores for the ladies :cool:

Almost everyone still had included Sarah Hoffmann, who was WD, so that skewed the scores a little bit.

Gold: FSGMT & gallavich 55 points!
Silver: Alex D, cjmorton29, invisiblespiral, Mentalopes, satine94, sequinsgalore, & text_skate 50 points!
Bronze: 96skiluvr, CaroLiza_fan, Danja, dress, Mohacz, rosacotton, & tulosai 40 points!

Overall, there were only five different scores, ranging from 25-55, so not too shabby :agree:

Congratulations! :party2:
:shocked::shocked:

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
Yay! I feel a little less depressed about blowing all my GPF predictions now...

Why did Liebers withdraw, anyone know?

http://www.sport1.de/de/wintersport/win_eiskunstlauf/newspage_996622.html

Translation:

Two hours before his planned start in the free program, defending champion Peter Liebers canceled participation in the German nationals in Stuttgart. Handicapped by the aftermath of shoulder surgery in august, the eighth from Sochi had to be satisfied with third place behind Paul Fentz from Berlin and Franz Streubel from Oberstdorf on saturday.

"I don't want to give a sort of performance, but skate well and four and a half minutes free program is still too much strain for me.", the 26-year old said. German federation DEU already promised Liebers a spot for the European Championships in Stockholm january 2015 before the nationals.

Alex D

Record Breaker
Interesting results, :think: congrats to the winners!

its a pity that so many had to withdrawn :( the first year when I cant go, we have so many last minute changes. Sorry about not being able to provide better coverage and thanks to those who stepped in.