Help with replacing MK Visions and boots | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Help with replacing MK Visions and boots

leia1979

Rinkside
Thank you for these photos. Are these both heel to toe mounts? That’s quite a difference in the tail length! Almost looks like the CA is a dance blade. I haven’t taken the CAs out for a spin yet but plan to do so this coming week. I have placed an order for the MK Pros after reading all the comments and just waiting on them to be shipped out since they’re backordered in my size, I’m going to see if I take a liking to the CAs and if not, I’ll have the Pros waiting for me. I did have to get a blade for now since I let entirely too much time go before ordering and my Visions can’t be sharpened anymore.
Yes, the two blades in the photo are both 9.75" mounting size. I was surprised how much longer the MK Pro is, but I no longer feel like I'm in danger of falling backwards all the time (my old skates from 2006 had 1/2" longer blades, so it was a big change overall--both skates shown in the photos were bought this year, but the Jacksons with the CA blades don't fit right).

yesterday

Record Breaker
3-They make catch blade anything ridiculously annoying.
Sorry to go OT here, but is this part of the reason why they seem so much more common for elite men than women? Or is it just a trending thing and men were first? Or related to the bigger jumps?

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Sorry to go OT here, but is this part of the reason why they seem so much more common for elite men than women? Or is it just a trending thing and men were first? Or related to the bigger jumps?
Alot of today's elite get them free from the company and they wear them (can't blame them for that lol). Many of the men prefer them b/c they're lighter for quads/3A's. The ladies that do wear them are already ridiculously flexible that it doesn't affect them.