Krylova & Ovsiannikov Touring the World | Golden Skate

Krylova & Ovsiannikov Touring the World

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
Thanks for the link. I've always liked this team; have they stayed eligible, I am sure they would have gotten the gold at SLC. And Ovsiannikov & Sokolova are ONE HOT off-ice couple!

Antilles

Medalist
I wondered what would have happened if they had been able to come back after the injury in 2000. A&P are my fave dancers, but I don't think the felt they had someone to push them after 2000, and I thought most of the FDs in 2002 left something to be desired. I bet if K&O had stayed in, everyone would have been better. I think L&A may have suffered though, becuase there would have been a great Russian team ahead of them, and no one would have felt the need to push them up the ladder.

I really enjoyed them in SOI that year....wish they were still with SOI! It sounds like they are bothing enjoying what they're doing now, tho.

shine

Record Breaker
Ptichka said:
Thanks for the link. I've always liked this team; have they stayed eligible, I am sure they would have gotten the gold at SLC. And Ovsiannikov & Sokolova are ONE HOT off-ice couple!
I don't think they are romantically involved...unfortunately...

Grgranny

Da' Spellin' Homegirl
She was married to someone else and I hadn't heard that she still wasn't.

Ptichka

Forum translator
Record Breaker
shine said:
I don't think they are romantically involved...unfortunately...
No no no, I did not say he and Krylova; I said Ovsyannikov and Elena Sokolova -- they are dating. As for Krylova, she is married Gisueppe A (don't remember his full last name) -- the choreographer who did Irina's Tosca and Totmianina & Marinin's Cottonclub.

Koroleva

On the Ice
Yes Elena and Oleg have been dating since 1998. Angelika is with Gisueppe Arena. He did choreograph for Irina and T&M. Oleg does choreography for Don and Hunt. In Don and Hunt's SP at Nationals they even wore K&O's old Carmina Burana costumes. I do believe Anjelika also choreographs.

I was lucky enough to go to Dreams On Ice and to see them skate. They are what ice dancing is all about. Just amazing and still after all these years! They have IT. Anjelika is so kind as well. Great skaters and people. I wish they were still with SOI as well. :(

Gisueppe and Irina

John King

Final Flight
Krylova & Ovsyannikov touring the world

Hhmmnn...just as Anjelika wears a trademark bun hairdo,Giuseppe has his own trademark baseball cap!;)

shine

Record Breaker
Ptichka said:
No no no, I did not say he and Krylova; I said Ovsyannikov and Elena Sokolova -- they are dating. As for Krylova, she is married Gisueppe A (don't remember his full last name) -- the choreographer who did Irina's Tosca and Totmianina & Marinin's Cottonclub.
LOL! Sometimes I really wonder about myself. sorry about that :eek:

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
they were supposed to be in the show that was supposed to be in Alaska Feb 15... I've never really been a fan, but I wanted to see if it was a different experience seeing them in person

oh well... maybe they'll be in the cast come October