Ladies' SP | Page 43 | Golden Skate

Ladies' SP

magicalwords

On the Ice
They've ratified every single 3-3 that was done tonight and I'd say Yu-Na's 3Lz-3T definitely was no worse than any of the 3-3's done tonight. BTW, Joannie YESSSS!! I'm so proud of you!!!!!!!!!

aurora100

Final Flight
Uh My Gaaaad. Joannie is on another plane. Such power and composure. She looks absolutely determined.

screech

Final Flight
Wow! Good for her. And she held it together amazingly. I'm actually in tears for her.

Brilliant skate. And she portrayed a sensual tango so well. And great jumps. Amazing, no matter the result.

Lotta

On the Ice
And there go the tears...

You did well, Rocket! You really did! Your mom's smiling at you! :)

kyla2

Final Flight
Joannie is such a mature and elegant skater. Lot's of speed. It's like watching the kids and then a real woman. Solid jumps, you go girl!!! I hope the judges are fair and kind at the same time. What a gutsy athlete and human being.

loop9497

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Oh my! I'm so happy she skated so well. And tears are streaming down my face as I watch her now.

TCAngel18

Medalist
yessssss! Clean short for joannie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

awwwwww, she collapses in tears after, i cant believe how heartbreaking yet amazing that was!!!!....and it didnt let me write in all caps, no fair, i was screaming that!!!

let`s talk

Match Penalty
Kim`s second jump in the combination was underrotated. Not for the first time and nobody noticed that.

It will be the same as in men`s skating: a skater with more challenging program will not be valued. Nobody needs challenge. Without it, it is not a sport. It is an ice-show with medals for dessert.