Link to CBC's Streaming? | Golden Skate

Link to CBC's Streaming?

Tigger

Final Flight
Okay...I have looked all over CBC Sports website and I can't find a link to take me to their Sports/Canadians coverage. I'm at my sister's and would like to take advantage of her High Speed. So...Anyone...HEEEELLLLPPPP!!!!

Thanks in advance!!

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
Just go to http://www.cbc.ca/sports/ and the CBC Sports Schedule will load on the right hand side. When an event starts streaming live it will turn yellow and just click on the Watch link.

If you go to the above link CBC has videos up of Patrick SP, also Megan and
Craig's SP. I live in the US and had no problem watching even though I get blacked out when it is live. The sound and video was a little jerky on my computer but overall good quality. Patrick was awesome. This young man
has talent with a capital T. Also he has the best feet in the business.

Axel Rose

On the Ice
I was watching via streaming yesterday, then stopped to take a break just before they went to warm up of the final group in the men's event. When I went back to the page, there was no "Watch now" button anymore on the right side of the CBC page. Did that happen to anyone else? I still saw people on the forum posting PBP, so I figured they were either watching it on Bold on tv, or I was having some problem with my computer.

amateur

Final Flight
^ I was watching all the men from the CBC stream last night, no problems on my end. And I'd even had a "break" at roughly the same time as you, as my laptop ran out of power near the end of Fedor's skate because I had forgotten to plug it in

Axel Rose

On the Ice
Thanks for the info. Now I'm so paranoid about losing the feed that I've bookmarked the video page itself and had the feed streaming for all 18 ladies during the LP. Oh my, I don't think I can do that again....

Hope the feed works for the dance free tonight!