Mao's programs this year | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Mao's programs this year

CARA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Bennett:

Thanks for the info. I hope the Japanese Olympic committee, TAT, and the team Mao have productive discussion.

Last edited:

ayayukiituka

On the Ice
by the way i don't know whether it's true or not.but some people say it is said on FSU Kurt wants to become Mao's coach.

Bennett

Record Breaker
by the way i don't know whether it's true or not.but some people say it is said on FSU Kurt wants to become Mao's coach.

That sounds like a lovely change. Kurt said that he was her fan. He has also been critical of TAT programs. Although I appreciate TAT's classical style, it would be cool if he could bring some contemporary twist and versatility. Perhaps next season if this happens?

bekalc

Record Breaker
I'm on FSU all the time, and I'm not seeing it anywhere there? Do you have the link...?

janetfan

Match Penalty
That sounds like a lovely change. Kurt said that he was her fan. He has also been critical of TAT programs. Although I appreciate TAT's classical style, it would be cool if he could bring some contemporary twist and versatility. Perhaps next season if this happens?

Does this mean we can look forward to Mao practicing triple axles in hockey skates :p :cool: :laugh:

ayayukiituka

On the Ice
I'm on FSU all the time, and I'm not seeing it anywhere there? Do you have the link...?
to be honest,i heard it from someone who says right thing about Mao.
so really sorry but i don't have that source...
wish that news would be true!

ttp://winter.sport-express.ru/figureskating/reviews/2146
anyway Ms.shirota,a former reinforcement of figure skating, finlly are going to help team Mao:agree: