Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST | Page 35 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST

Dodhiyel

Final Flight
I am finally seeing skating; it is Jeremy, but I see zero outflow from his jumps and jump combinations. What I see looks hurried and histrionic, like so much of CoP skating. Very busy upper body, but somewhere, the smooth, free feeling of the glide got lost.

Eevun

Final Flight
my nerves are cooling down. not good not now. ice time now please! (german anthem now, ladies super combined, or something)

screech

Final Flight
Haha just watching the warm up and it's true - Brezina does look a bit like Buttle (the frame and the hair). But I don't think Jeff would be caught dead on the ice in a sparkly pink sweater vest and tan pants.

Layfan

Record Breaker
Ooh, Mandarin oranges. I have some of those too. Little fruit cups, yay.

So glad I joined. These boards are so much fun during competitions.

You're still watching figure skating? TV? or do you have a feed still showing skating?

Rikku

Just enjoying the skating
Final Flight
What the heck is Skeletor wearing? I don't knwo which of his costumes is worse?

I vote for his free skate costume being worse

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Blah, the feed is now showing Skeleton or something like that. Figure skating, please!

Edit: Just realized that the rest of them will be live on NBC now. At least, I hope.

Last edited:

Eevun

Final Flight
ok, I think I prefer KvdP skeleton costume infront of that... green stuff I just saw O_O

screech

Final Flight
QUAD!! And triple axe/triple toe! And I think the quad was rotated (though maybe 2 footed). WOW!