Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST | Page 36 | Golden Skate

Men's Free Skate - Thurs, 18th 8pm EST

museksk8r

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
OMG, Jeremy's performance just made me cry at what could have been. :cry: All of his actual skating in the LP was more crisp and free and flowing to me than at Nationals. His spins were so beautiful! If only I could say the same for some of his jumps. If he had landed the quad and not done an UR double flip, that would have been a near flawless routine. His speed was better tonight than at Nationals too I thought. I will forever be a loyal fan of this truly wonderful skater! :love::bow:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Wow, nice spread eagle into triple jump combo.

Note to self: learn how to recognize all the jumps, etc. Axels are easy, and usually loops/toe loops are too. But I haven't been paying attention to much more specifics than that.

No, Kozuka!!! I might be breaking out the chocolate stuff early.

Lotta

On the Ice
Kozuka... <3 I love him. So so much. He's one I'll be following for the next four years now.

He's my other sweetheart aside from Joubert. ;)

Kinga

Medalist
I adore Kozuka, but the music choice is not the best. This music does not fit him at all. He needs to find something that will bring the best out of him. If he succeeds with that judges will stop holding him down

BlackAxel

Final Flight
SOOO Proud of Takahiko, he skated well evn with that fall on the 3A.....Again, his name will be on top of the scoring charts REALLY soon.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
"Plushenko just arriving. And right behind him, Evan Lysacek. That's about how close they are in the standings!"

Oh NBC commentators, your wit astounds me. :rolleye: