Olympic Channel | Golden Skate

Olympic Channel

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone able to watch the Olympic Channel for replays?
Anything I choose that is available just spins an icon and never opens.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Anyone able to watch the Olympic Channel for replays?
Anything I choose that is available just spins an icon and never opens.
They’re getting rid of the Olympic channel, sadly. I haven’t tried to watch a replay, but if they are having tech issues I doubt they put any effort into fixing them.

IceDancingQueen

Final Flight
They’re getting rid of the Olympic channel, sadly. I haven’t tried to watch a replay, but if they are having tech issues I doubt they put any effort into fixing them.
Do you know why they are getting rid of it? Seems like a strange move.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
What? That's one of my fav channels.
I know, it stinks. I like specifically got the service I have because they offered it. But its shutting down I believe end of Sept.

Leocadia

On the Ice
I mean..that may be going away also. I'm just not sure on that point.

I really hope not 😞
If I’m not mistaken, I believe the Olympic Channel closing in September is the U.S. localized version of the Olympic Channel. The Olympic Channel on YouTube is the general and international one, managed by the IOC, and should be unaffected by the closure of NBC’s Olympic Channel.

moonvine

All Hail Queen Gracie
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
If I’m not mistaken, I believe the Olympic Channel closing in September is the U.S. localized version of the Olympic Channel. The Olympic Channel on YouTube is the general and international one, managed by the IOC, and should be unaffected by the closure of NBC’s Olympic Channel.
Oh! Great news!