Rabobank Challenge Cup | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Rabobank Challenge Cup

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Beautiful skate of Annika an Robert. They did a 3FTh and a 3LoTh. I would have expected a higher score, but well... next time.
Good to have seen that! I couldn't be sure about the second throw, although the landing was good. It was a good skate anyways.

snowflake

I enjoy what I like
Record Breaker
I really like Greta and John. They did a triple twist, there was a fall on one throw but in total it looked so much better than yesterday. Again, not the minimum TES they need for Worlds (but then they did not achieve that in the SP either). I hope they can still go as 'host pick'.
I don't think they can. But I hope they'll be invited to do something... at the opening or closening ceremonies perhaps. It's so rare for Sweden to even have a pair at this level.

And :thank: all again for the information :)

ladyjane

Medalist
Country
Netherlands
Special message for @elektra blue: Poor Gabriele did it again. After skating so well in his SP, he had a rough skate in his FS. It seems he always does one good and one bad programme in any competition he takes part in. He was standing in 2nd yesterday with higher TES than Mikhail (who of course has better PCS, so was in first) but today he fell twice (one on a quad, and then on his second 3A), had under rotations, also showed some nice skating but it just wasn't enough to get a medal. Both French guys passed him by. I felt so sorry for him - even though I was happy for Romain and Adam of course.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
Special message for @elektra blue: Poor Gabriele did it again. After skating so well in his SP, he had a rough skate in his FS. It seems he always does one good and one bad programme in any competition he takes part in. He was standing in 2nd yesterday with higher TES than Mikhail (who of course has better PCS, so was in first) but today he fell twice (one on a quad, and then on his second 3A), had under rotations, also showed some nice skating but it just wasn't enough to get a medal. Both French guys passed him by. I felt so sorry for him - even though I was happy for Romain and Adam of course.
Gabriele is so wild sometimes, he looks like he's assaulting his elements instead of taking his time and make sure to deliver them, it's like he wants too much at any cost and it's a shame he has all the qualities he needs to have success like Matteo or Daniel (to stay in the same country). he must learn to keep it cool under pressure or else he will bomb any chance he will get