Rachael Flatt Q&A | Golden Skate

Rachael Flatt Q&A

Wicked

Final Flight
It's nice to hear Rachael talk about the importance of enjoying life and having fun while skating. I'm glad she wants to enjoy her senior year in high school and I hope she does.

Nadine

Record Breaker
Wow, that was a long & great read, thanks for posting it! :)

Rachael, as always, puts me at ease. She just seems so easy-going & carefree, though underneath she has nerves of steel, obviously, judging by her consistency & level-headedness when she skates. Great head on her shoulders as well, she'll have her pick of any top notch college or university that's for sure. A true delight.

I was also excited to read that she will be putting the 3F/3T into her SP & LP as well! I still recall her first senior Nationals when she did this combo., which was erroneously judged UR, when anybody could see with slo-mo that it was not. But she was just a babe, new on the scene, things have changed since then. Now she has two National silver medals under her belt, a respectable 5th place finish at last year's Worlds, and has built a great skating career/rep thus far, good for her. :)

Good luck, Rachael, on this Olympic Season!

p.s. it made me lol when I read that Rachael is just like Katarina Witt, she likes to watch her competition. ;)