Russian Ladies Team for EC 2015: facts, speculations and drama | Page 13 | Golden Skate

Russian Ladies Team for EC 2015: facts, speculations and drama

Forpost

Rinkside
"In light of recent events related to the SLANDER and PROVOCATION..."
Its beginning of Tatiana post. Its a lie.

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I don't care what Tatiana said because she probably thought her coach was being misquoted. I can respect loyalty even in the light of not knowing what her coach has said. And I also noticed someone posted the audio in the comments right before she took down the tweet. I don't appreciate Mozer's remarks one bit and hope the Russian Fed has sense enough to put an end to this. What does she have to do with this anyway unless of course she is simply using Yulia and Eteri to make her own case for her own skaters which is low enough on it's own without all the lying.

Last edited:

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
How is using the word "pseudofans" indicative of her view on the entire world of skating, fans, and press? As far as I know, she didn't say everyone was a pseudofan (and even if she did, something said in a moment of anger isn't indicative of anything). I don't see how it shows anything about Tatiana, other than her defending Moser. Incorrectly, in this case, but she's not the one to blame here.

Well i was just saying i can't be mad at her for defending a friend, But i see you want to get into this, So let's:

When Tatiana says it's "pseudofans" that are wrongfully spilling mozer's blood,
What she's implying is that only people who are fake and hateful can ever criticise one of her friends (Since we now know she didn't take a minute to figure out what actually happened), Which to me would be revealing as to her thoughts regarding anything Sochi.

Last edited:

Forpost

Rinkside
> In light of recent events related to the slander and provocation towards our coach from Izvestiya or one employee thereof, I want to say Dear "pseudofans" that on the fence, too, something written, but not necessarily, you will find it there. Not our wise coach showed his face, and you have shown. Peace.

Gogle translate, sorry

Tatiana was framed by Moser, obviously. But she is an adult and should be responsible for their manners

treeloving

Medalist
Wow, this drama really reveal the backstage of figure skating. I see now how much pressure Yulia must have not only dealing with expectation but also with many people within her own federation who could tear her down when they have a chance. Eteri is really brave for speaking out.

I still don't understand why the fed love Sotnikova so much where they have so many other girl who can be world champion this year.

Amei

Record Breaker
Wow, this drama really reveal the backstage of figure skating. I see now how much pressure Yulia must have not only dealing with expectation but also with many people within her own federation who could tear her down when they have a chance. Eteri is really brave for speaking out.

Yep! Hopefully Yulia will go out and skate an insanely awesome skate and win this puppy and shut everyone up :party2:

CarneAsada

Medalist
Yep! Hopefully Yulia will go out and skate an insanely awesome skate and win this puppy and shut everyone up :party2:
Yeah! I'm hoping what happens is
1. Yulia
2. Pogo
3. Radio
4. Simba (yeah yeah, Sima)
5. Tukt
6. Honeybear

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Well i was just saying i can't be mad at her for defending a friend, But i see you want to get into this, So let's:

When Tatiana says it's "pseudofans" that are wrongfully spilling mozer's blood,
What she's implying is that only people who are fake and hateful can ever criticise one of her friends (Since we now know she didn't take a minute to figure out what actually happened), Which to me would be revealing as to her thoughts regarding anything Sochi.
You're pulling a lot of extrapolating from one word. People say stuff like this all the time. "They just hate Skater X because they're jealous." Since Tatiana was (likely) posting under the assumption that her coach was misquoted, she probably would not think well of the "offenders." And what on earth does any of this have to do with Sochi? :confused:

But it's okay, I should give up trying to understand everything. Let's see the girls skate. Go Liza!

drivingmissdaisy

Record Breaker
I still don't understand why the fed love Sotnikova so much where they have so many other girl who can be world champion this year.

Julia has been disappointing this season. If Adelina struggles when she comes back I have no doubt the Russian Fed will dump her too.

amc987

On the Ice
I hope Yulia wins Nationals followed by Tuktamysheva and Radionova. Then she and/or Eteri can put the kibosh on Tarasova's politicking and Mozer's nasty comments. Winning would be the best revenge.

Amei

Record Breaker
She has Mishin and she just won the GPF. I wanted maximum drama

Read the last 17 pages - drama, drama, drama and more drama.

For the sake of drama: some variation of the podium that puts like Radionova or Liza who have both been spectacular all season in 3rd place with a messy skate (either SP or FS) and a healthy Adelina saying she is good to go to Euros :popcorn:

Amei

Record Breaker
I hope Yulia wins Nationals followed by Tuktamysheva and Radionova. Then she and/or Eteri can put the kibosh on Tarasova's politicking and Mozer's nasty comments. Winning would be the best revenge.

That would be awesome- but hopefully someone has told Yulia regardless of the outcome this weekend, she has already won - she is in a situation with grown adults, some probably more than 2x's her age and she has been the person (at least that has been translated on this board) that has shown the most maturity.

Last edited:

Manitou

Medalist
I am thinking: why don't those girls apply for other citizenships: Ukraine, Belarus, Poland, Kazakhstan? Not even far away from home. They will have granted participations in all Euros, Worlds, Olympics, etc, for the rest of their lives!
No unnecessary dramas, no bs. Just 100% focus on skating. :)

Nobody does drama like Russia

:laugh:

--

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Well, it would be nice to think that, but there can be plenty of politics behind changing the nation you represent.

For some people, it's not always possible, or would take a long time. Changing your country also means the ISU will put you out of official competition for at least a year.

Most of those countries have fewer available spots for international events, less funding, it is rarely an easy path to take...

Manitou

Medalist
Yeah, for the top four or five it's probably too much to lose, but the others? They actually have nothing to lose. Right now they have no chance to break through, and some nations will welcome them with open hands. Taking a year break? They do not compete on the world stage anyway.

--