Russian Ladies Team for EC 2015: facts, speculations and drama | Page 12 | Golden Skate

Russian Ladies Team for EC 2015: facts, speculations and drama

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
Wow.. the type of drama unfold really does justify the title of this thread :laugh2: Skates, Lies and Audio tapes.
I feel exhausted before the competition even begins.

I never expected it to turn out like this when I created this title :laugh2:

whatif

Medalist
The audio recording of words Mozer about Lipnitskaya is published
http://lifenews.ru/news/147671
LifeNews publishes audio where Mozer venomously speaks of Lipnitskaya and Tutberudze
P.S. The voice on the audio recording absolutely in accuracy is similar to a voice Mozer, and she says these ugly words!

I don't know why you call this a non-denial denial. I think it is a flat out and very definite denial.

This is not the first time Nina Mozer has been "mis"quoted when she had never given an interview in the first place and anyone who has followed her interviews must have seen her references to similar such cases. Also anyone who has ever followed her interviews must have noticed that she only ever comments on her own skaters or herself, and only on things that concern her own group directly. She stays away from any and all intrigues in the FS world at large and doesn't give her opinions freely, so whatever was cited by that source was quite in contrast with everything Mozer has done so far.

OUCH, This is getting more delicious with every passing minute. :popcorn:

http://i.imgur.com/XDF3iBm.gif

buch

Match Penalty
Non-Russian speakers might not get full idea of the tone in which Mozer spoke about Julia, so I prepared small compilation (and explanation). ;)

http://picosong.com/5CvX/
"Та же Липницкая ... Никто не мешал ей на Олимпийских играх выиграть, если она такая великая."
<"Ta zhe Lipnitskaya ... Nikto ne myeshal yey na Olympiyskykh igrakh vyigrat, yesly ana takaya velikaya.">

"And Lipnitskaia ... Nobody prevented her from winning the Olympics, if she is so great."

Take notice of antipathy and sarcasm with which she says "velikaya" ("great") in the end.
She is mocking and dissing the poor girl big time. :disapp:

All about 15yo skater who brought medals, glory and attention to Russian figure skating...
(and never said a single bad word about her rivals or their coaches)

Last edited:

Yamita

On the Ice
Non-Russian speakers might not get full idea of the tone in which Mozer spoke about Julia, so I prepared small compilation (and explanation). ;)

http://picosong.com/5CvX/

Take notice of antipathy and sarcasm with which she says "velikaya" ("great") in the end. :disapp:

All about 15yo girl who brought medals, glory and attention to Russian figure skating...

Thank you buch. :)

So Mozer did make a personal attack on Yulia. Such a low blow. :disagree: Attack a girl who is only one third of her age? She could just state her opinion on the selection process or she could just attack Eteri. But she attacked Yulia! Especially in this case Yulia's public statements since the beginning of the drama were all very positive and respectable!

Not good. Not good at all. :no:

Last edited:

whatif

Medalist
I am most disappointed in Volosazhar for getting involved in this. Did she really need to make that ridiculous post attacking her own fans?

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I'm disappointed Moser lied, but honestly... maybe there's something wrong with me but I can't get worked up about this. It just seems like pot shots and politiking, except played out in front of the press. Just let the girls skate and then we'll deal with the aftermath.

Arawen

Final Flight
I am sure Tanya really thought that what Mozer said was false and/or that she was false quoted. She obviously didn´t hear the radio interview before she wrote that message. Still Nina should tell Tanya to delete it and not let her get involved.

Last edited:

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
She said it was lies and Mozer had not said that. She attacked "pseudofans" for making fuzz out of nothing: "you do not have to repeat everything written on the wall". She said nothing bout other skaters or coaches.

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
She said it was lies and Mozer had not said that. She attacked "pseudofans" for making fuzz out of nothing: "you do not have to repeat everything written on the wall". She said nothing bout other skaters or coaches.

Can't be mad at Tatiana, She was just protecting her friend.

Though if she did use the term "pseudofans" it does tell you something about how she views this whole world.

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
Can't be mad at Tatiana, She was just protecting her friend.

Though if she did use the term "pseudofans" it does tell you something about how she views this whole world.
Can we stop making judgements on a person's worldview based on one stray comment?

Alba

Record Breaker
I am sure Tanya really thought that what Mozer said was false and/or that she was false quoted. She obviously didn´t hear the radio interview before she wrote that message. Still Nina should tell Tanya to delete it and not let her get involved.

I agree. I'm sorry she got mixed up in this mess, but obviously she believed that Mozer didn't said anything. Mozer should've told her something, the truth maybe. :rolleye:

Last edited:

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
I don't think my comment was that judgemental,
And by "This whole world", I meant the world of skating, Fans and press.
How is using the word "pseudofans" indicative of her view on the entire world of skating, fans, and press? As far as I know, she didn't say everyone was a pseudofan (and even if she did, something said in a moment of anger isn't indicative of anything). I don't see how it shows anything about Tatiana, other than her defending Moser. Incorrectly, in this case, but she's not the one to blame here.