Sasha Cohen - here we go, AGAIN!!!! | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Sasha Cohen - here we go, AGAIN!!!!

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I think Kwan could do with longer legs and would be willing to give her a few inches in exhange for that butt (good thing there's enough of it to go around :rofl: ). Will "bump" :biggrin: Sasha up to an A cup in exchange for a little of that flexibility. Jenny Kirk for your posture I will turn you on to a really great hairdresser.

Ravyn Rant

Totally 80s Dance Party!
Medalist
Doggygirl said:
Since the "who is out to get who" discussion has GOT to be nearing the "totally worn out" stage, maybe we can start discussing who's body parts we'd be willing to trade for.

I'd be willing to donate some "upper body enhancement" to Sasha in exchange for somehow getting Michelle's butt. Anyone else?

:rofl:

DG

Hey, if I had Michelle's butt and she had a feather up her nose, we'd both be tickled.
I'd be overjoyed to divide all my extra weight evenly between the two girls. Of course, then they'd have to go work at Lane Bryant or something.
Tell you what, I'll leave Michelle and Sasha alone and just donate some of my fashion sense to all the Rusty Hanger winners.
Rave

shdotz

On the Ice
Realty Gal - response

RealtorGal said:
I can't believe that anyone in his right mind truly believes that Sasha has nothing better to do with a paltry 6 minute warm-up than plot how to intimidate a competitor. That is just ridiculous.

In your mind, of course.

Not in mine.

Let's keep watching and reading; perhaps Sasha will stop as a result of our emails. Wouldn't that be wonderful?

I think so.
sh

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
I hope Sasha spends this time working with her coach and NOT reading internet speculation. :)

shdotz

On the Ice
Another Sasha - speculation

Piel said:
I hope Sasha spends this time working with her coach and NOT reading internet speculation. :)

It doesn't matter if Sasha reads this stuff or not; please believe me when I say that she has PR reading everything that includes her name.

It is the PR who will or will not decide on her behavior - if any changes need to be made.

I know about this PR business because I've been there.

sh

Sasha has no bottom and Michelle has too much. Over and out.
If there is no more discussion on their skating, let's move on to another thread.

Joe

Doggygirl

Record Breaker
Now we're talkin'!!

Ravyn Rant said:
Hey, if I had Michelle's butt and she had a feather up her nose, we'd both be tickled.
I'd be overjoyed to divide all my extra weight evenly between the two girls. Of course, then they'd have to go work at Lane Bryant or something.
Tell you what, I'll leave Michelle and Sasha alone and just donate some of my fashion sense to all the Rusty Hanger winners.
Rave
I wonder if some of the more horrifying costumes distract, scare and intimidate the competition during warm ups? That is the first explanation I've been able to come up with for some of those costumes. It might not be a fashion mishap, but an actual intimidation strategy. Hmmm.

DG

R.D.

Record Breaker
You can attribute it to intimidation tactics (which in one interview she did say she enjoyed)

You mean she actually said she ENJOYED intimidating other skaters? (Where's the article or quote?)

It doesn't matter if Sasha reads this stuff or not; please believe me when I say that she has PR reading everything that includes her name.

It is the PR who will or will not decide on her behavior - if any changes need to be made.

I don't get what you mean here by "the PR who will or will not decide on her behavior"...are you saying (implying) that the PR will tell her not to do things that people say in articles not to do?

mike79

On the Ice
Since Michelle has indicated that it's a non-issue, I guess the whole point of this thread is moot.

It's time to stop thinking of conspiracy theories, and time to watch the SKATING. But for some people the drama never ends: I think Sasha did it in the dining room with the candlestick.

gezando

Final Flight
Red Dog said:
I dont get what you mean here by "the PR who will or will not decide on her behavior"...are you saying (implying) that the PR will tell her not to do things that people say in articles not to do?

When Nicks was her PR handler (was paid for that too?) He told her America has too many ice princesses, and Cohen should present herself as fireball instead Cohen actually talked about that in a fluff piece. Since she left Nicks all her public interviews are just as ice princess like as any other skater

R.D.

Record Breaker
gezando said:
When Nicks was her PR handler (was paid for that too?) He told her America has too many ice princesses, and Cohen should present herself as fireball instead Cohen actually talked about that in a fluff piece. Since she left Nicks all her public interviews are just as ice princess like as any other skater

Cohen is definitely NOT an ice princess. In fact, I think she's the exact opposite. And a very cold one at that.

gezando

Final Flight
Red Dog said:
Cohen is definitely NOT an ice princess. In fact, I think she's the exact opposite. And a very cold one at that.

Don't know whether she is or not, but all her interviews were standard ice princess replies

"I skated the best for myself"
"I will work harder for nats, worlds etc"

"I have fun, so m uch fun oh a lot of fun, since I started working with Robin" (intervies immediately after leaving TT)

Her interviews sounds like e.g. Johnny Weirs
"Just want to skate my best, and have fun"

Same with Todd
"Just want to have fun out their and do my best"

R.D.

Record Breaker
gezando said:
Don't know whether she is or not, but all her interviews were standard ice princess replies

"I skated the best for myself"
"I will work harder for nats, worlds etc"

"I have fun, so m uch fun oh a lot of fun, since I started working with Robin" (intervies immediately after leaving TT)

Her interviews sounds like e.g. Johnny Weirs
"Just want to skate my best, and have fun"

Same with Todd
"Just want to have fun out their and do my best"

:laugh: well, those are what I like to call "washed-up" comments. They are so stale and fake. Maybe they do but the bottom line is they want to win. Cohen IIRC has no trouble admitting that. A couple of other skaters, on the other hand...

Piel

On Edge
Record Breaker
RealtorGal said:
:rofl: :laugh: :rofl: :laugh: You're close! But she did it in the library!

Now we're getting somewhere :rofl: . May I add that she went to hide out in the library after she was spotted on the grassy knoll?

shdotz

On the Ice
New Thread

Joesitz said:
Sasha has no bottom and Michelle has too much. Over and out.
If there is no more discussion on their skating, let's move on to another thread.

Joe

Good idea, and thanks. sh

mpal2

Final Flight
Just back from Portland and chiming in.

I saw the near collision between Michelle and Sasha and basically it was two skaters going backwards that almost colided but didn't. In fact, the entire week was a series of near collisions or actuals bumps. This year had some of the most intense practice/warm-ups times I have seen in all of the Nationals I've attended in all disciplines and all levels. Everyone was very much in their own world and very intent on their own thing. I'm surprised we didn't see more collisions or even injuries.

Edited to make my point more clear: it wasn't just the practice group with Michelle and Sasha. All disciplines and levels had some pretty intense moments.

Last edited:

apache88

On the Ice
shdotz said:
Can Sasha ever just skate and not try to run down MK?
sh

Too late to join in this discussion but anyway I just have to say, before you come up with an accusation like that, you've got to have some good logic behind it. Why would Sasha be so stupid as to risk injury herself just to what, intimidate Michelle? Give Sasha the benefit of the doubt just like you would Michelle (I presume your her fan).

shdotz

On the Ice
Reply - Sasha

apache88 said:
Too late to join in this discussion but anyway I just have to say, before you come up with an accusation like that, you've got to have some good logic behind it. Why would Sasha be so stupid as to risk injury herself just to what, intimidate Michelle? Give Sasha the benefit of the doubt just like you would Michelle (I presume your her fan).

Here's my reply on your input:

Why would KW do the things she did, or KB, or TH? Only they have the answer to that question - and there probably are many others. (By the way, I've heard the announcers in skating events say that Joseph S. was the first male skater to do the quad - not KB, but KB takes the credit for it. What do I know? I wasn't there, but perhaps the announcers were.) When the Ego becomes master of anyone's destination, the "end justifies the means". It's called "winning" or "going for the gold". Another way of saying this is: "Look at Me, Me, Me; I did it, I won!!!!!"

Remember, I didn't see it, I've read it - several times from trusty new-sources who could be sued if the informed article is determined slander. No one has been sued. There are films of such upsets and people who are present who make comment on such happenings.

I intensely dislike any unfavorable actions on or off the floors/fields of competitions; that includes football - which I won't watch anymore because it's gotten so obviously dangerous.

This might surprise you. For me, it's IS who is and has been my favorite female skater for some 18 years. If IS is in the Worlds, I'll probably root for her; if she's NOT skating, I'll root for MK who has worked amazingly hard to acieve all the goals she's reached, as has IS.

If IS is in the game and she does exceedingly well with her triple, triple, double (or triple), MK will no doubt come in second. I don't think MK has that combination down like IS does, but we could all be surprised.

Whoever wins, wins. Then I accept. My favorites of all time is G&G.

Again, I know from a performer's point of view that some days one is "on" and nothing can go wrong and other times that is not the case. I've seen all skaters make mistakes, and yet one of them has the gold.

Whatever is to be - is to be.

I hope that helps your thoughts on what I have to say.

Thanks a heap for asking - sh