Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed | Golden Skate

Scooby Doo 2: Monsters Unleashed

sk8ing_lady2001

Final Flight
I saw an ad for this upcoming movie on TV. The plot sounds interesting, and I will definitely have to go see it! I assume it will be just as good as "Scooby Doo". :D

mpal2

Final Flight
I haven't had a chance to watch the first Scooby Doo movie. What did you think of it?

RealtorGal

Record Breaker
mpal2 said:
I haven't had a chance to watch the first Scooby Doo movie. What did you think of it?

The first one was one of the WORST movies I have ever seen. I love taking my daughter to kids' movies, but this one was just dreadful. Lots of really disgusting behaviors that were totally uncalled for--you know, things Ben Stiller would enjoy doing to mask his lack of real talent... but I digress...

I loved Scooby cartoons and was so looking forward to this film. Even RG Jr. thought it was disgusting. I could live with a stupid plot for this kind of film, but that kind of grossness in a kids film just went too far. (Lest you think I'm a total prude, I believe that that kind of behavior should be reserved for films like "Blazing Saddles"--one of my all time faves!)
:love:

Fossi

Final Flight
I thought the first scooby doo was very entertaining. I wonder and hope the second one will be awesome.