The 2021 Tallinn Trophy | Golden Skate

The 2021 Tallinn Trophy

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The 2021 Tallinn Trophy is an international event which will take place Nov 15-21, 2021, in Tallinn, Estonia. The competition will feature the Singles discipline (Women and Men) in both the Junior and Senior levels and will be conducted in accordance with the ISU Constitution and General Regulations 2021, the Special Regulations & Technical Rules Single & Pair Skating and Ice Dance 2021, and the relevant ISU Communications.

Last edited:

alexocfp

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Tallinn Trophy 2021

TIME SCHEDULE
SENIOR WOMEN SHORT PROGRAM
Wednesday, November 17, 2021

20:30:00 - 20:36:00 Warm-up Group 1
20:36:30 - 20:42:05 1 Sofia Lexi Jacqueline FRANK PHI
20:42:05 - 20:47:40 2 Emelie LING SWE
20:47:40 - 20:53:16 3 Josefin TALJEGARD SWE
20:53:16 - 20:58:52 4 Ksenija AGAFONOVA FIN

20:58:52 - 21:04:52 Warm-up Group 2
21:05:22 - 21:10:59 5 Olivia LISKO FIN
21:10:59 - 21:16:37 6 Fanny LINDFORS FIN
21:16:37 - 21:22:15 7 Angelina KUCHVALSKA LAT
21:22:15 - 21:27:54 8 Antonina DUBININA SRB

Allikat

On the Ice
Country
United-States
Am I the only one for whom the entries/results page doesn't work? For that matter, the Fazeway OU YouTube channel isn't working well either. Also--originally, I COULD see entries, and I swear there were far more for Senior Women than show here--many more than just eight, I mean. But since yesterday, I've not been able to see a thing; the site doesn't work.

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Am I the only one for whom the emtries/results page doesn't work? For that matter, the Fazeway OU YouTube channel isn't working well either. Also--originally, I COULD see entries, and I swear there were far more for Senior Women than show here--many more than just eight, I mean. But since yesterday, I've not been able to see a thing; the site doesn't work.

The Entries / Results page has been like that all morning. At least 7 hours.

Whenever one of the skaters I have adopted is in a competition, I like to post all the details of what time the segments starts, what time their group does their Warm-Up, what time they are due to do their programme, and provide links to the stream, Time Schedule, and livescoring pages. But, because of the page not loading, all I have is the time the segment starts and the livescoring link (which doesn't work).

The worst of it is, everything was working fine last night. I even saw the start orders, but just didn't think to take down the times. :bang:

I am hoping that everything starts working within the next half hour...

By the way, 8 skaters in Senior Ladies is correct. Here is the archive of the Entries page from yesterday morning (before the draw took place):

https://web.archive.org/web/20211114053315/https://results.tallinntrophy.eu/INT2021/CAT002EN.HTM

Hope this helps

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Drat. I just went looking for the stream, and found that the skating has already started!

You see, this is the problem with the Entries / Results page not working. I remembered that the Junior Ladies start at 13:50 GMT. But, I forgot that the Junior Men were on before them! :bang:

Livestream for the Junior Men's SP is now on air (and has been for about 20 minutes).

Here is the link for the livestream:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4hxpvXKPs3U

Here is the Time Schedule:
https://results.tallinntrophy.eu/INT2021/JuniorMen_SP_TimeSchedule.pdf

And here is the live scoring (website not working):
https://results.tallinntrophy.eu/INT2021/SEG005.HTM

Hope this helps

:cheer: ALL THE BEST EVERYBODY!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And aforementioned kid (Stefania Yakovleva) is in this group! And what she was doing in the Warm-Up is looking good!

The last time she was here in 2019, she was 3rd out of 35 in the Basic Novice competition. So, hopefully she can do well again this year.

CaroLiza_fan

Country
Norway
The result page was working yesterday as I checked. The junior ladies are starting now. I took a print screen of the time staring order yesterday:

Warm-up group 1 - (Warm up 15.50 local time)

1 Oda Havgar Tonnesen NOR
2 Minja Peltonen FIN
3 Sandra-Liisa Jermonok EST
4 Heidy-Mari Ainjärv EST
5 Stefania Yakoleva CYP
6 Marianne Must EST

Warm-up group 2 (Warm up 16.30 local time)

7 Anastasiija Konga LAT
8 Josefin Brovall SWE
9 Amalia Zelenjak
10 Lisa De Freitas Perestrelo FRA
11 Nikola Fomchenkova LAT
12 Martaliis Kuslap EST

17.10 local time - Ice Resurfing

Warm-up group 3 ( Warm up 17.25 local time)

13 Elizaveta Davydova EST
14 Sille-Riin Tali EST
15 Julia Brovall SWE
16 Emilija Ozola LAT
17 Emilie Nordquist SWE
18 Roos Van Der PAS NED

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
...And the result page is working now :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Typical! :laugh:

But, your forward thinking is still appreciated.

Anyway, thank goodness it is back. I had no idea where we were in the competition when I found the Junior Men. :drama:

It was only when the Zamboni appeared after I had seen 2 skaters that I realised I had missed nearly all of it. (Caught up on teh first 2 during the resurfacing. And will catch up on some more during the next resurfacing).

CaroLiza_fan

Country
Norway
Yay, we have a score box, a good quality stream and replays!! All I missed at Cup of Austria!

Very good start for Oda, that is the cleanest I have seen her skate for a while. No big elements, but well executed! Her dress and hair is also lovely! :clap: :clap:

Oh, I think it´s a new PB for her! 46.46, 16 points better then in Budapest Trophy!

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
And this is the point where I have to remind myself that Minja is not Emmi's sister.

Really don't like this cover of "7 Nation Army". Generalisation alert, but when the Finns are always such beautiful skaters, it really does spoil it when they choose awful music.

Pity about the wild landing on one of the jumps. But, otherwise, great!

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Three Estonian skaters in this group. And the first two are going back-to-back.

You know, every time I see a new name from Estonia coming through, I wonder if they by any chance used to be one of those wee girls we would have seen climbing all over each other when results were being waited on at the Tallinn Cup a few years ago.

Except that I will be concentrating on the Warsaw Cup by the time the Interclub competition starts, it would be interesting to see if it happens this year, given the pandemic. Somehow, I think it won't.

Personally, I preferred the second of the first two. But, that might be influenced by the fact that I prefer the song she used.

CaroLiza_fan

CaroLiza_fan

Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

Loved the smile she gave at the end of the programme. She just knew how well it had gone.

Awwww. She's got a big cuddly sloth!!!

She looked a bit disappointed when the scores came through and she was second.

Nevertheless, I thought it was a great skate.

:cheer: WELL DONE STEFANIA!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan