What are you looking forward to most this season? | Page 4 | Golden Skate

What are you looking forward to most this season?

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Looking forward to the most... Anna Shcherbakova's international junior season and what kind of technical content we might see in general, both out of her as well as Trusova.

Apart from that though, it would probably have to be the ladies' basic novice competitions within Russia.

pearly

Record Breaker
What I'm not looking forward to is seeing a pair who barely qualified for the free skate at Worlds 2018 win a World medal because everyone else retired :/

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
Trusova and her quads :luv17:

I too am looking forward to trusova’s progress, seeing if she remains #1, but...........Is it just me, or are trusova’s quads going to be the talk of the town for everyone except the skating purists like me? I don’t want to see crossover crossover quad crossover crossover quad.

MedoLove

On the Ice
So many things!
-Evgenia's new programs and dresses , her progress, new layout and struggle to recover podium 1.
- Marin Honda rematch, really last season was a horror for her, she was in all junior podiums ,but then in her debut senior season she started being underscored and I think she lost confidence and made many mistakes, so I want to see her reborn, she's doing a 3Lz -3Lo
-Lena, Sima and Pogo do 2 clean programs and get some assignment, please !!! I miss them.
-Wakaba taking the gold in some competition, the girl deserves it, I want her to go excellent this season.
-National Russian War, Junior vs. Senior.
-Gracie Gold skating happily
-I also hope that Eunsoo Lim and Bradie Tennell have a great season and that they get podiums, I would really like to see a podium with different flags, and a stronger and unpredictable competition.

Ladskater

~ Figure Skating Is My Passion ~
Record Breaker
New programs

- Keegan Messing
- Stephen Gogolev
- Gabby Daleman

Skatingcat

Final Flight
I'm looking forward to seeing what Chock/Bates do, because I preferred their programs last season compared to Hubble/Donahue. I'm also very curious to see who rises in the ranks for ALL the pairs, and the women.

Bluediamonds09

Medalist
I’m looking forward to seeing a good show at 2019 Europeans. The top 3 Russians, kostner, and the up-and-comers like Paganini and Hendrickx. Europeans used to be very predictable but this year I think it’ll be a blast!

Also looking forward to GPF. Of course.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
I wanted nothing more than a Yuzu vs Nathan showdown at GPF, but with Yuzuru's injury report that might not happen anymore, alas... maybe at 4C or Worlds? Aaah... I might be able to snag last-minute day 2 tickets if Yuzuru withdraws, but still...

And of course, I look forward to Rika Kihira's future comps. I desperately, childishly want her to get a Grand Slam this season LOL