Who gets 3rd spot for U.S Men to Worlds this season? | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Who gets 3rd spot for U.S Men to Worlds this season?

I am now starting to think Scott Smith may never make a Worlds. Before this past season people thought he had a good shot at that 3rd spot and going into this season it seems more bleak.

I'm still pulling for Scott Smith. Although, I must agree it is a long shot at this point in his career. IMO - Evan is a definite for the World team, unless he is injured. I think he has a pretty good shot of repeating his national title, too. I also agree with the others who said Johnny Weir is questionable. His performance at least year's nationals could have very well put him off the World team. I've never been a Johnny fan and I'd love to see some younger skaters step up.

Vodka Shot

On the Ice
I expect Evan to be there for sure, Johnny will be there if he wants to be-I don't think Bradley will make the spot again. I expect the 3rd spot to be Abbott or Carriere. I think Johnny could be anywhere from 1st to 5th.

jennylovskt

Medalist
I think Johnny could be anywhere from 1st to 5th.

That is terrible. :) I don't think it will be that bad. I think Johnny won't be any worse than last season, or he should stop competing once for all. I expect him to be better - gold or silver.

Last edited: