Yulia Lipnitskaya | Page 381 | Golden Skate

Yulia Lipnitskaya

Snow63

Pray one day we'll open our eyes.
Record Breaker
I LOVE that Yulia said 'Ленка, поправляйся!' ('Get well, Lenka' - she's referring to Elena Radionova who's sick) in K&C area! It's so great that I can't even believe it. Bravo, Yulia :cheer2:

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Let's face it: The dress is awesome. Typical Yulianic ingenuity :yes:. Please also note how they cleverly left out the boots, guiding the focus to the dress even more.

Fayruza

Match Penalty
I take it that Yulia will have to change cars, bags etc every year. Last year red stripes were trending...

Alba

Record Breaker
It's a huge shift in style for her and I hope she's doing it because she really feels it's a good fit...and not because she feels the pressure to be something she's not...or be something different. Intense kills-by-staring Yulia is awesome and we love her...nothing wrong with that at all. But if this change genuinely represents where she's at now, then I hope it serves her well this season.

If you seen her apartment I very much doubt she is wearing something she doesn't like and her costumes for Megapolis wasn't less "out of the box" either. Many talked about that too. I don't think anybody is putting her pressure on costumes. Some might not like it but many do.

Alba

Record Breaker
She says she performed the way they'd expected - it wasn't ideal, she has to adjust to her new routines and work on all her elements - jumps, spins, other elements, emotions. But she felt good and motivated about her comeback, she's determined to fight to the end. Not sure she'll manage, but she'll do her best.
She mentions the fact both her routines were choreographed by Zoueva, and that she wanted new experience and new emotions and a new style.
She also says that along with Dudakov she's going to the US to practise and get used to hew new programmes, and adds there's a lot of work to do.
She also mentioned the fact Lena Radionova was to take part in the competition, who scrapped due to an injury (?!). She wished her to recover from it, and said many girls from the Russian teams have become good friends

That's the gist.

Thank you very much. :)

Hope she'll have a clean skate today. It will help her a lot.

alebi

Medalist
Thank you very much. :)

Hope she'll have a clean skate today. It will help her a lot.

Alba do you know when she'll skate today? I need an almost right time because I'm pretty busy today and I can't watch the whole competition :drama:

Alba

Record Breaker
Alba do you know when she'll skate today? I need an almost right time because I'm pretty busy today and I can't watch the whole competition :drama:

The competition starts at 16:00. There are 3 groups of 16 skaters in total and is 14th (4rth of the 3rd group). So I guess around 18:15?