2015 Europeans Pairs Short Program Jan 30 | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Pairs Short Program Jan 30

QuadThrow

Medalist
The height on V/VC´s Twist is quite good.

i wonder why they are not trying to push the levels. they have often get level B...

FSGMT

Record Breaker
Coming back home and finding out M/H's placement is surely a nice surprise :dance:

Vernella

Rinkside
2 questions about Vale&Ondra:
1)you guys said repeatedly that she's never done pairs skating before. But certainly she must have done some pairs skating as a kid before committing fully to singles? I'd imagine the "basic fear" of letting the guy lift you up his head with 1 hand, let alone the technical specifics of pairs (death spiral, throw jumps) had to be taught at an early age... Does anyone know for sure what her pairs story is?

Her coach (commentator for the italian broadcast) just said that she never even skated holding hands. And it's believable (maybe just a bit exaggerated) because in italy we have very very veeery few men in figure skating since everybody just goes for football -or soccer, as you want to call it- so usually we just do singles as a start and if the chance arises switch to something else.

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was DEFINITELY my favorite of the night so far! The best I think I've ever seen them skate! Wonderful expression of the music, great choreo, solid elements. Fantastic!!

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
You guys really didn't need to use the vocal version of that song. :disapp: But I love them anyway.