2015 Europeans Ladies Free Skate, Jan. 31 | Page 39 | Golden Skate

2015 Europeans Ladies Free Skate, Jan. 31

lady_bee

Medalist
Yeah, or at least really really close. There is always Ito... but that is it for me. Ito, then Liza. And they are consistent too!!!

I know what you mean:biggrin: That's why I didn't say "the best" but "the most beautiful". I am a huge Midori fan, and truly believe she is "the best" jumper ever.

chairmanmao

Final Flight
I think only Hanyu has done a better Lutz than the second Lutz landed by Liza. I wonder what score she will get if she lands her 3A?

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
"Never give up. This is what I recommend to you as well." -Tuktamysheva

Only Tuk! And she still has one more competition in Germany before Worlds in China!

So with the exception of Skate America, Tuk has beaten Radionova at every international competition this season.

Arawen

Final Flight
So proud of my girls Joshi and Viktoria :cheer: And Liza, what a skate! So well deserved :yay:

Lipea

Final Flight
They really should separate Russian girls from Europeans. Like have separate Russian continent Champ. for Ladies.
Otherwise, there is not much stimulus for European girls for next years. To fight for the 4 or 5 place? And Russians needs more spots than three with Serafima, Evgenia, hopefully Yulia and maybe Adelina, and Alena.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
What did she say? Swedish stream shows her "hello" but then cuts to Joshi.

Can't even remember. She said that she wasn't really thinking about scores or anything and just did her thing... I guess. Then she said that in the future she'll have a german competition soon and then world championships that hopefully the season ends well as well, or something. Was concentrating too much on listening to her speaking Russian so I missed almost all the actual questions and answers.

taltaltel

On the Ice
Liza slaying :cheer: Hope Lena gets a big title soon too instead of being the eternal bridesmaid. I like her attitude, despite her funky jumps and clunky arms and all that :laugh:

whatif

Medalist
Looking at the protocols. It's literally just one lutz decided this gold medal. If Radio got at least +1GOE for that, she would have won.

Shayuki

Record Breaker
Wow, no one has a step sequance level 4. Some judges gave only +2 for Tuk's Lutz. At least every single one gave +3 for Radionova's final spin.