Elizaveta Tuktamysheva | Page 98 | Golden Skate

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva

Sandpiper

Record Breaker
eh well no... we all know that Lambiel is not... at least interested in Liza that way. ;)
*sniffle* They look so cute together though... And Stephane is just... :drama:

Ahem. Sorry. More on topic: Is the music in the news report what they'll use? Anyone know what it is?

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Liza has 35 % only :) she is still first but only 2 points

Just found the post with the link, and have voted.

http://top50.sobaka.ru/vote/sport

Here are the current standings:

1. Liza Tuktamysheva (Figrue Skating) 36.79%
2. Ilya Kovalchuk (Ice Hockey) 33.64
3. FC "Zenit" (Football) 19.18%
4. Ekaterina Yurlova (Biathlon) 9.75%

Really amazed that Yurlova is so far behind, given that she was the one that gave Liza a real run for her money in the "Russian Athlete Of The Month" vote we were taking part in a couple of months ago.

There again, Yurlova has only won one international competition in her career (but, it just happened to be the World Championships!) Liza has won, erm, 11 competitions this season alone!!!

CaroLiza_fan

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
^ sabinfire, Thanks for being the source of 90 percent of my 2014-2015 vids! :biggrin:

Also that multi-screen FS comp is awesome!

LRK

Record Breaker

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
http://www.allsportinfo.ru/index.php?id=93237

Elizaveta Tuktamysheva: short program is still not as smooth as with any - may try to put another option
The current European champion and World Figure Skating Elizaveta Tuktamysheva returned from Switzerland, where to put the program at the Olympic medalist, two-time world champion Stephane Lambiel. Elizaveta Tuktamysheva impressions (pictured) shared with special correspondent of Agency of the sports information "All Sport" Catherine Petaykinoy.

"For a full week of work in Switzerland with Stefan Lambiel, we had to put both programs - short and - said Elizabeth Tuktamysheva. - I especially want to mention any program, in which I appear in a completely new way - and for themselves, and for fans of figure skating. All my previous productions have been a very different style. And this time, we decided to experiment. In my opinion, the experiment was a success! "

"With the short program is still not as smooth - Elizaveta Tuktamysheva added. - We have so many different pans that we can not decide on something specific. Perhaps try to put another version of the short program. "

Any guesses on what style she could be using in "any program" (the FS ;) )?? Hip hop? Morris dancing? :scratch: Unfortunately, I'm not so surprised that they expect to rework at least one program (the SP). I hope it won't be too watered down/"Mishin"-ized (much as I love him, I admit he may be too set in his ways when it comes to choreo) by the time we get to see it.

Meoima

Match Penalty
My friend in Russia also said, she felt trouble with her SP. but her LP seems okay. And she still use the same music for SP she said.

moriel

Record Breaker
"any program" is a google word for FS, yes =D

hmmm wonder if the russian friend could leak more info =D pretty curious about the new style now
worred it could be something really classical/balletic