2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Pairs SP and FS | Page 11 | Golden Skate

2015 Ondrej Nepela Trophy Pairs SP and FS

Mista Ekko

Record Breaker
I'm down with these 6.0 type choreography breaks, Cause they're committed to a theme,
Polish the spins and you got a very cute program

moriel

Record Breaker
A/R are cute as usual =)
Its funny how the whole youtube chat went awwww on them lols

LisaM

Medalist
Well, compared to what we just saw... this was quite boring and generic. :slink: Love the dress though.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Mistakes aside, I still just don't think this program/music is the best fit for T/M- very generic. I also don't know how to feel about the giant *** trebel clef on her costume, but perhaps that's a question for another day...

NaVi

Medalist
Sorry, but Tarasova-Marozov are an example of why it's sometimes best to give skaters programs that go against their natural impulses. They're not going to be a leading pairs team if they put the audience to sleep. I can't believe they'd give them a program like this after they had a similar sleep inducing program last year.

Icey

Record Breaker
Mistakes aside, I still just don't think this program/music is the best fit for T/M- very generic. I also don't know how to feel about the giant *** trebel clef on her costume, but perhaps that's a question for another day...

clef too literal imo

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
I found this program incredibly bland (regardless of the mistakes). I just could not keep my focus while they were skating. Their twist is incredible though! I found the treble clef on the dress a bit much, but the colour and back are nice. Also, it was a bit repetitive to do a spread eagle after both throws.

Icey

Record Breaker
I found this program incredibly bland (regardless of the mistakes). I just could not keep my focus while they were skating. Their twist is incredible though! I found the treble clef on the dress a bit much, but the colour and back are nice. Also, it was a bit repetitive to do a spread eagle after both throws.

Yes, I wondered about the second eagle too.

LisaM

Medalist
Hm, didn't really sparkle for me. It kinda feels like they're not enjoying skating anymore.

moriel

Record Breaker
I'm not very happy with S/K
After they skipped Worlds to train extra, we would kinda expect some improvement from them - but they seem around the same place they were before, if not worse =(

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Well, let's just say that I wasn't into that program either... :slink: They both have 'dead' faces the whole time, and they have very little connection. Some elements were really well done, but others were pretty rough.