2015 Skate Canada Ice Dance SD | Page 16 | Golden Skate

2015 Skate Canada Ice Dance SD

Lota

Record Breaker
Was it good? Definitely. Was it 2 points better than the Shibs and 4 points better than B/S? Not so sure...

Rissa

Record Breaker
Is it me or was the OD at SC head and shoulders above SA? I certainly enjoyed it more.

Scovies

Final Flight
Gotta hand it to W/P. To show up with a brand new program just a couple of weeks after the last one takes a lot of guts. Fantastic job! Great holds and footwork. Lots of room to add to this as well. That will help them stay on the podium and maybe win at Worlds. REALLY loved that.

I didn't realize their program was so new, so that explains a lot for me. I thought they looked... not sloppy, but just not as polished and refined as the Shibs. No wonder, if the program is only a few weeks old! I personally preferred the Shibs here -- I don't agree with that big of a point spread.

Last edited:

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Was it good? Definitely. Was it 2 points better than the Shibs and 4 points better than B/S? Not so sure...

A little bit of home cooking, but even without it, it would have been close. W/P looked more polished than B/S. Shibs were the most polished tonight though...

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I am going to type alot of this today, so i might as well cut and paste everything.

*ahem... we are in CANAAADAAAAA!!*

:biggrin:

Bumdid

Record Breaker
All I hope is for the Shibutanis to have a strong free skate. I hope they rework some of the elements so that their TES can hold up.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I can't believe my predictions are spot on so far! Good thing I won't be watching how they're got messed up in FD :drama: Anyway, I liked the competiition here more than in America :)

Lota

Record Breaker
A little bit of home cooking, but even without it, it would have been close. W/P looked more polished than B/S. Shibs were the most polished tonight though...

I agree that B/S should be 3rd, not sure about the other 2 placements, but I think the scores should be a biiiiiiit closer.

Bumdid

Record Breaker
Don't really have much problem with the scoring imo. I don't think there's as much home inflation as SA where C/B got 70 points.

GF2445

Record Breaker
i thought the Canadians should be first and shibutanis 2nd.
Personally, i would give them more points....and bobrova and soloviev as well.

Points for everyone!!!!!!