grantrf98

On the Ice
https://youtu.be/8PN3HGPUegI?t=21m58 (Wait for it;) ) [Start at 22:00]

It must be cool being mentioned in a video game!:cool2:

Simon: "Ohh....uhhh"
Tobi: "Guys, it's 100% winter: ice skating."
Vikk: "Is it ice skating?"
Tobi: "Hahaha! I don't know if that's right. That's my guess!"

Tobi, don't be ashamed! It's okay to be a fan! To be....one of us, ONE OF US!:laugh:

I apologize if this is slightly off topic. I was watching it and thought, "huh, maybe they'll mention Yulia!" Well, there you go!

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Again with the dark on white stripes!

http://cs7002.vk.me/v7002031/1dc73/8wrVTL2oPdo.jpg

I've got a feeling she'll break out a similar style of stripes for one of her programs and look like a boss!

I've noticed in most of the group photos she seems to always be hugging someone these days. :rock: The girl she is hugging looks like Yulia a bit right :shocked:

Last edited:

Clairechang

Rinkside
I remember Urmanov said that some local students' parents sometimes took Yulia with them so she might be hugging a girl whose parents took Yulia with them? Although in this photo it seems like that's Urmanov's daughter...

Amei

Record Breaker
I remember Urmanov said that some local students' parents sometimes took Yulia with them so she might be hugging a girl whose parents took Yulia with them? Although in this photo it seems like that's Urmanov's daughter...

I think Urmanov only has 2 sons.

boskil

Match Penalty
Urmanov is a handyman at any given convenience. :)
I suppose these are Julia's new boots, he was referring to in his latest interview.

What do you think he's doing? How do you break skating boots and how long does it take? :scratch3:

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I suppose these are Julia's new boots, he was referring to in his latest interview.

What do you think he's doing? How do you break skating boots and how long does it take? :scratch3:

Sometimes when skaters are breaking in skates and they don't tighten the screws on the sole all the way at first and as they break the boot in they tighten the screws on the sole bit by bit. Or the screws just came loose. It's a pain to break skates in.

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Figure-skates-2.jpg

Last edited:

Spiral

Final Flight
I think Urmanov only has 2 sons.

He does have twin sons, but also a stepdaughter - his wife's daughter from her first marriage, whom he sometimes refers to as his daughter in interviews. However, it can't be her in the picture, because she's an adult now.

I'm also happy to see Yulia feeling so comfortable in the new group and to know that she's made quite a few friends at her new rink already. At the same time it's nice that she's maintained close ties with her Moscow fs friends too.