Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season | Page 771 | Golden Skate

Yuzuru Hanyu: 2015-16 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

mcq

Record Breaker
They can certainly bomb pretty badly and they have bombed pretty badly.

Well, of course they can. Ice is slippery after all. That is what makes the competition interesting. I would not be so interested in FS if I can easily predict who will win each time. I still think he would medal regardless though. :biggrin:

gsyzf

Medalist
Well, of course they can. Ice is slippery after all. That is what makes the competition interesting. I would not be so interested in FS if I can easily predict who will win each time. I still think he would medal regardless though. :biggrin:

My point is not about whether Javier can medal. My point is he didn't choose COR and TEB because the fields at those two GPs are easy or even convenient for him. He wouldn't know the fields in those two fields are easy or hard until today, after the official announcement. He only got those two GPs because he didn't have any other choices. He couldn't go to SA (SA rejected him), coc or NHK and he doesn't want to do SC, so he is only left with cor and teb.

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
Well, of course he's tough to beat. There's 90% chance that he'll win because the only guys that are realistically at his level are Yuzu, Patrick Chan (PCS), Boyang (jumps) and Denis Ten (because you never ever count out Denis Ten) but then there are those who are a tier lower and could slip past him if Javi skates badly and they skate well.
Sorry but Denis has had sloppy seasons after Olympic bronze and I do not count on him anymore. He has a thin chance to win against last season favorites.

Rissa

Record Breaker
Random thoughts :
Will Yuzuru go back to Japan at all before his season starts or is he going to stay in Canada until NHK?
If he stays in Canada, how about his costume? :laugh:

OMG, his costume MUST be made by the Japanese. Only his countrymen understand Yuzuru's soul and how it must be expressed in frills and sequins.

If Yuzuru's not doing the shows this summer, does anyone know when we will know about his music selections? How did the fans find out about POTO?

Sorry but Denis has had sloppy seasons after Olympic bronze and I do not count on him anymore. He has a thin chance to win against last season favorites.

Thou shalt not count out Denis Ten, it's bad karma. :devil:

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
It's not Olympics yet, right? Why worry? And we have had tough rivals in the past, you name your favs. I don't care about statistics much, I prefer to look at what these guys represent at current day and time.
We will see. There has been no exception in the past. There is a limit to how much pressure a human being can bear.

mcq

Record Breaker
OMG, his costume MUST be made by the Japanese. Only his countrymen understand Yuzuru's soul and how it must be expressed in frills and sequins.

If Yuzuru's not doing the shows this summer, does anyone know when we will know about his music selections? How did the fans find out about POTO?
Has he even get his programs yet? He only started skating recently. I m really curious about his short because it has a high chance of being his olympic program. He usually keep his short for 2 seasons. :drama:
He is not so much behind though, some top skaters only get their programs recently (like Patrick). Both buttle and Bourne is in Canada now right?

Also regarding his costume there is still Weir who can provide him with sequins and frills lol :laugh:

Last edited:

gsyzf

Medalist
It's not Olympics yet, right? Why worry? And we have had tough rivals in the past, you name your favs. I don't care about statistics much, I prefer to look at what these guys represent at current day and time.

I'm only answering your question and comments. I'm not worrying about anything. These things are out of my control anyway.

Last edited:

Rissa

Record Breaker
Also regarding his costume there is still Weir who can provide him with sequins and frills lol :laugh:

Welll, Johnny Weir will do, just as long as it's not Kurt Browning or whoever dresses Patrick... :noshake:

:eek:topic:

We had to sieve 3 pages on Koyalda, and now 3 pages on Javi on their GP assignments.

This is Yuzu fan thread.

Just excited about the GP assignemnts coming out, dont begrudge us. Yuzu's thread is sometimes easier to talk about stuff than general threads.

Last edited:

mcq

Record Breaker
Welll, Johnny Weir will do, just as long as it's not Kurt Browning or whoever dresses Patrick... :noshake:

I am hoping he would go to the lady/man who did his Seimei and Chopin costume. They are blingy but simplistic and lovely. I am not a fan of requiem costume but his Seimei costume is really really lovely. As well as his Chopin costume, it looks dreamy and it fits him so well.
I am not a fan of Johnny's style of outfits on him but oh well... :slink:

Less time... What if he keeps SEIMEI?
I hope not. Seimei is kind of already "complete" as a program for me, not sure how much he wants to develop that more. I am hoping if he indeed wants to bring it back it will be for oly only. :slink:

Last edited:

Rissa

Record Breaker
Less time... What if he keeps SEIMEI?

I don't think so... Yuzu's never repeated an LP so far and he's given two perfect performances of Seimei already and seueezed 100% out of it. THe only thing he could do with it would be upping some jumps but I don't think it will have that much of an impact the second time round.

I am hoping he would go to the lady/man who did his Seimei and Chopin costume. They are blingy but simplistic and lovely. I am not a fan of requiem costume but his Seimei costume is really really lovely. As well as his Chopin costume, it looks dreamy and it fits him so well.
I am not a fan of Johnny's style of outfits on him but oh well... :slink::

Huh, I'm the opposite actually. This years constumes are a bit too simple for my taste, at least for Yuzu. I'm defnitely more into the Requiem-style weirdness. :love: But hey, as long as he's not dressed as a waiter, I will live.

Last edited:

Sorrento

Record Breaker
I am not a fan of Johnny's style of outfits on him but oh well... :slink:

I hope not. Seimei is kind of already "complete" as a program for me, not sure how much he wants to develop that more. I am hoping if he indeed wants to bring it back it will be for oly only. :slink:

I don't think so... Yuzu's never repeated an LP so far and he's given two perfect performances of Seimei already and seueezed 100% out of it. THe only thing he could do with it would be upping some jumps but I don't think it will have that much of an impact the second time round.

Huh, I'm the opposite actually. This years constumes are a bit too simple for my taste, at least for Yuzu. I'm defnitely more into the Requiem-style weirness. :love: But hey, as long as he's not dressed as a waiter, I will live.
Ohh, I wasn't really happy with him keeping Chopin either. To me with all the WR that program became more of a tool than a piece of art into the season. I too hope for 2 new programs. And cool costumes. Ahh, I wish there was a possibility of B event...:dance:

liv

Record Breaker
I am going, yay! I could have had better seats if I had gone with my gut feeling when mississauga was announced, but I waited... oh well, still going!!!

Hope for 2 new programs, and costumes more like this year's.... tasteful bling... even black with bling!

Status
Not open for further replies.