2016 Cup of China Pairs SP | Page 10 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Pairs SP

skylark

Gazing at a Glorious Great Lakes sunset
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Peng/ Jin ... cute program! It really suits them. :)

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
so happy to see peng's reaction... i hope that will shut off everyone complaining about the chinese federation... both new teams are happy and much better than the previous formations...

tulosai

Record Breaker
:jaw: OMG! I am so impressed with these two! Such a fun, character-driven program, I had no idea either one was such a great actor!

This is just fantastic, I can't even.

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Might be bit of a blood bath at Chinese Nationals if Sui/Han make it back. (please let them make it back soon. They are my favourite)

The thing about the Chinese skating program is that they mostly don't pick based on Nationals, many skaters skip it so it'll be up to who the Fed favourite is but during the summer they already said that they hope that Sui/Han and Yu/Zhang will earn back the three spots at Worlds and for Olympics.

sequinsgalore

Record Breaker
6 Cheng PENG / Yang JIN (CHN)

Music: My Drag by Jimbo Mathus

Black costumes with unusual sparkle detail

3T
3LoTh
3Tw
BiDs
StSq
FCCoSp
5RLi

Nice skate, lots of character. She looks very happy

SP: 39.36+30.57 = 69.93, 3/6

Last edited:

MIM

Medalist
I love love love watching sassy and commanding peng!!!
They are as good as Yu and zhang! Bravo bravo team china!

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
With the partner switch, China now has four great Pairs and prospect of 3 spots for the Olympics.

Peng is now confident and showing great personality. Coach Zhao knew what he was doing.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
OMG, what happened to Peng Zheng! Where did this confident, sassy kitten come from?!?!

Amazing debut!! :clap:

I know, right? It's like I have seen her for the first time skate. Completely different person on the ice now with Jin! I absolutely love them. I can see why they probably won't overtake their ex-partners (from a TES point), But I absolutely preferred them today. Nicely done

Krunchii

Record Breaker
Seriously this pair is so charming and full of fun, I'm so upset at how the Chinese federation proved me wrong:hopelessness:

Last edited:

gravy

¿No ven quién soy yo?
Record Breaker
OMG, in slow-mo those were some Berezhnaya & Sikharludize-esque triple toes!