2016 Cup of China Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Cup of China Free Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Anyone else hear two people speaking chinese on the CBC feed? I wish I knew what they were saying.

Layback11

Record Breaker
I love this couple's music. (It appears from the OP that they use about fifty-eight pieces, but I like the first one.)

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Anyone else hear two people speaking chinese on the CBC feed? I wish I knew what they were saying.

Yes!

If I wanted to hear commentary in another language I'd be watching a Russian stream.

Or maybe they're aliens intercepting our feed from their spaceship?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Aw.. a fall. :-( I think what both of these new chinese teams need are more exposure. I hope the chinese fed sends them to some senior bs.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Why has ice dance never really been taken seriously in China?

I really liked Song and Sun's Beyoncé program yesterday. I think they have potential.

There was a time when Chinese pairs were never taken seriously either. Maybe we're watching another start of something beautiful!

Chen/Zhao
Skating to a French chanteuse in purple ombre. Very graceful, but still need.... um ok that was a weird fall. They need not to fall, that's what they need. Also a little more polish on the elements and some speed (but not much, they aren't crawling or anything)

Layback11

Record Breaker
Ice Dance Opinion #1: Chen/Zhao

That fall was weird and it kind of look like it shook them up. A little shaky, but they have potential.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
That was also a very supportive hug from her partner. And i always approve of multiple purples in FS costuming.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So sleepy... :yawn: Too bad there was a fall, but experience is important too.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Interesting how all the Chinese teams have either Marina or Anjelika as their choreographers. I guess they are lacking within the country.

zebobes

Final Flight
That fall was unending... Chen just kept spinning on the ice, and Zhao was uncertain as to whether or not she should help them or not.

Marina doesn't really care that much about the team, while the Chinese coach seemed rather disturbed. When they fell, she didn't react at all.

Oh, is their Chinese coach a recently retired Ice Dancer?