2017 World Team Trophy - Exhibition Gala | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 World Team Trophy - Exhibition Gala

aynia

On the Ice
It must be difficult to skate in this mascot costume but Go-Chan does well. :)

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Just rewatching Kanako's program. Those facial expressions she makes right after her skating, gawd, tears me up completely. Her genuine smiles when she skated well, I lived for.

auser

Record Breaker
Jason is now the Misha Ge or Elladj Balde of galas: he gets invited no matter where he places. Because he has upbeat, crowd-pleasing skates.

For all the times I've heard (quite wrongly, IMHO), oh Jason's just a show skater, oh he can't compete, ya dee ya dee: well, this is a show. And Jason puts on a great one.

I hope it's not the last time I'll see Canned Heat:eek:
I am hoping that I am misreading this post to wonder if Elladj Balde is retiring? I would so miss him. :luv17:

Last edited:

sublimeskating

Crouching Dreamer, Hidden Badass
On the Ice
Especially because his exhibition is one of the most beautiful of the season IMHO!

Also I'm a tad bitter Shoma won't skate last...Yuzuru won the FS, but theorically Shoma won the men's competition, for once he gets to beat Yuzuru and they don't give him the slightest satisfaction!

i'm a bit sad that nathan won't be in this exhibition, because his EX "Stole the Show" is one of my favorites of the season!!!

but i suppose if what they say about his ankle being sprained (?) is true, then maybe he needs some rest...

but i still have to say: i really like his EX this season and i'm sad that i won't be able to see it here... :(

beki

Medalist
This break is taking forever. I'm still sleep-deprived from the rest of this comp :bed:

sublimeskating

On the Ice
I am hoping that I am misreading this post to wonder if Elladj Balde is retiring? I would so miss him. :luv17:

i love elladj!!! i will be sad that he is retiring!!! :(

elladj is really something special - i LOVE LOVE LOVE his hip hop routines! they are the best! and his AWESOME BACK FLIPS OMG they are so full of win and awesome!!!

also jason brown and misha ge are the perfect showmen - i LOVE their performances! they are born performers, just like elladj!

narcissa

Record Breaker
Does anyone have a stream for the US? It's not on Icenetwork...

Last edited:

sublimeskating

On the Ice
Chinese streamer is singing again during break :clap:

that's awesome! too bad i can't get the chinese stream to work! :(

i have to watch the eurosport stream instead ... it's a bit laggy but not too bad...