Sloopy
WestVirgina130
sk8addict
patines
Itzme
waxel
ice coverage
gravy (?)

If any of you want to join the GS Slack group, please PM me your e-mail address. Basically it's a way to touch base with others.

A few thoughts on updates (I put this on Slack too if you want respond there):
I called Ding Tai Fung. Basically, if we get someone to the restaurant and put a name down for a party prior to closing, THEY WILL SEAT US (even if it's not until 9:30, when they officially "close"). The hostess recommended that we call afterwards (on Thurs or Friday) and see whether we could be seated.

We can do a informal dinner after either the men's SP on Thursday night or the ladies' FS on Friday night. Obviously Thursday will be less crowded than Friday, but basically we have to book it -- the men's SP ends at 8:53 and it takes 10 minutes to get to DTF. It might be cutting it close. Friday we have far more time (Ladies FS ends just before 8 p.m.) but obviously there might be a huge line .

Who is interested in DTF? Basically I think this will be a whoever is available afterwards type of thing -- DTF doesn't take reservations and probably a big huge group is out of the question given the time frame.

As for a formal meet-up maybe brunch Friday or Saturday and/or something between the free dance and the exhibition.

Thoughts? Let me know.

I'm down for both DTF and a brunch. I'm super flexible, so it's really what's best for everyone else. (And sorry- what's a slack group?)

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
Calling the Hyatt was very easy. you don't have to talk to a person to confirm reservation, you just need to have your info ready and the computer voice will confirm for you, but it was no wait to talk to someone to make the changes I needed to. Yay!

MFarone

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Mrs. P please take me off the list. I won't be attending Nationals....I could cry! I'm just in no physical shape to make the trip. Hope you all enjoy the event. I'll be looking for familiar faces while watching on IN.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Mrs. P please take me off the list. I won't be attending Nationals....I could cry! I'm just in no physical shape to make the trip. Hope you all enjoy the event. I'll be looking for familiar faces while watching on IN.

:ghug::ghug::ghug:, get well!

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker

this breaks my heart, I know how much you enjoy attending! will miss you! *hugs*

temadd

Final Flight
I'm up for Thursday night. Friday night is questionable as I have a friend coming for the weekend. I am also up for something after the ice Dance free on Sunday. I am there by myself starting Monday if anyone wants to try to meet up earlier than Thursday.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
It's basically a messaging app (www.slack.com). If you're interested, you can PM me your e-mail!

Thanks! If it makes no difference, I'll follow along here on the board (one less account to keep track of). But I can join if that's easier to you :agree:

:( I hope you feel better soon :ghug:

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
^ it's up to you! But I will say that once you're at Nationals, it is a really easy way to get in touch with the group.

But I'm fine with exchanging numbers via pm if that's easier!

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
It's basically a messaging app (www.slack.com). If you're interested, you can PM me your e-mail!

Mrs. P, you might just make a simple slack guide
1. load the app for slack
2. When prompted put in this Workspace URL , hit"send reminder" if Mrs P has added your email.
3. Hopefully, a group will appear in your email

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
I would be glad to post here for updates...

So I am going to firm up some GS get-togethers. I'm thinking of a Saturday brunch! Anyone interested?

nguyhm

On the Ice
I would be glad to post here for updates...

So I am going to firm up some GS get-togethers. I'm thinking of a Saturday brunch! Anyone interested?

What time do you plan to meet for brunch? Pairs free skate is at 11:45 and men free is at 3:45. How long does a free skate competition last?