2018 Europeans Gala | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2018 Europeans Gala

GGFan

Record Breaker
Respect to Evgenia and the Russian women! They will not ever give you a watered down double axel-double toe program! That is such a professional way of treating the audience. :clap:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
That is such a shame! I would have loved to see him skate to a Stephane-choreographed programme. But Russia's FS program feels very internal - their skaters don't tend to go outside of Russia for anything...

Stephane did a beautiful program for Yulia. Many of them do use non-Russian choreographers like Misha Ge, Benoit Richaud, etc. I don't know what his team is thinking.

Wooow, I love Evgenia's ex! :love: A fitting ballad for the ultimate fighter. And those leather pants are hot!

Caustica

Final Flight
Has Evgenia ever skated this EX before? It's my first time seeing it. I really like it for her, actually. I don't remember her ever skating to powerful music before. It seems way more cathartic than her usual competition programs.

starla16

Medalist
Has Evgenia ever skated this EX before? It's my first time seeing it. I really like it for her, actually. I don't remember her ever skating to powerful music before. It seems way more cathartic than her usual competition programs.

I think the theme is new to her ;)

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
So Cool. And soooo daring. I scream out loud in fear every time they do some of those spin thingies.
What the heck was up with the camera work, though?

GGFan

Record Breaker
Sorry but given his hotness and her ridiculous charm I don't know why their competitive programs aren't ever sultry. Sandra Bezic could give them something great