2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics | Page 104 | Golden Skate

2017-2018 Canadian Road to the Olympics

Lester

Piper and Paul are made of magic dust and unicorns
Final Flight
It might just be a "practice" costume. I know Piper is big on those, why not Kaitlyn?

I originally thought it was practice costume too but it ended up being the one.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
Everybody knows that Larkyn's look will be on point tomorrow, but anybody else holding out hopes that she will pull through and Q for the FS? Chances seem slim to me, but I am rooting for her.

#TeamLarkyn

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Everybody knows that Larkyn's look will be on point tomorrow, but anybody else holding out hopes that she will pull through and Q for the FS? Chances seem slim to me, but I am rooting for her.

#TeamLarkyn

Woot for young and talented Larkyn, a mini version of Linda Evangelista! :cheer:, make icerink your runway!

AvgeekJoe

On the Ice
You know, if Kaetlyn & Gabby tie, we could just have a skate-off for the Gold Medal.

Maybe make Kaetlyn and Gabby drink some Gatorade, and then stand on a straight line waiting for the starting pistol. Which should be a Walter PPK and fired by a South Korean Marine into the Russian flag.

The first Canadian angel to skate halfway down, launch and land a double axel, land and touch the other end of the ice; then return by completing at center ice a triple-triple before touching the start line to drink the first of a lifetime of free Tim Horton's double-doubles should win.

Either you deliver or you don't - no room for the political intrigue I hate about international skating. In fact, quite frankly I'd like to see future figure skating competitions more like this where you can't cook up some score for artistic interpretation as part of a sinister alliance between Europe to gang up on North America.

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Sorry guys, but at least one of the Vimeo accounts has been removed, so a lot of the videos are now gone, and I assume it's only a matter of time before the others will be deleted, too. :sad21: The remaining vids are now private in the hope of delaying the inevitable, so I hope those of you who are geoblocked had the chance to watch the skaters that you wanted to see.

millie

Medalist
Up to this point, The Canadian Road to the Olympics has been paved in Gold for the Team Event, Gold for our Dance team Victor and Moir and Bronze for Pairs. Gold in our minds for Patrick for his excellence and long career. And Kaetlyn, however the outcome of you Olympic skating, medal or not, you have proved yourself already. Good luck.What more can Canadians ask for. It is an Olympics to be proud off and too remember. May the Skatings Gods be with Kaetlyn...:luv17::pray:

kenboy123

On the Ice
Up to this point, The Canadian Road to the Olympics has been paved in Gold for the Team Event, Gold for our Dance team Victor and Moir and Bronze for Pairs. Gold in our minds for Patrick for his excellence and long career. And Kaetlyn, however the outcome of you Olympic skating, medal or not, you have proved yourself already. Good luck.What more can Canadians ask for. It is an Olympics to be proud off and too remember. May the Skatings Gods be with Kaetlyn...:luv17::pray:

Praying that this is the one time per season that Osmond does a clean free skate, it would be even better if she manages to hit at Worlds too... But that may be too much to ask...