Random Confessions | Page 86 | Golden Skate

Random Confessions

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Waiting in line for this first ice cream in Polish season:), there is A LOT of people, great weather got them out for good, it's 24C and Sun all around:) :)

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I wonder if there will be someone livestreaming Eurovision. Thanks to a YouTuber I'm subbed to (Weird Norwegian), I started to get interested in listening to the songs from it. And of course yeah it doesn't air in the USA except for this one channel I don't have on COX.

Also I feel a sense of calm with no skating going on, but I still feel like skating is on my brain all the time cause I keep trying to see if a song I listen to works for skating or not. And then I try to place elements in places and picture in my head if it works or not.

iorii

On the Ice
Craving for this rice with salmon flakes dish or bowl of gyuutandon with buttered rice from Japanese restaurant near where I used to work :drama:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I just discovered that there's a candy brand called Sugarpova.

Yep, it's tennis player Maria Sharapova's sideline. The GS member that uses "Sugarpova" as her username is a fan of Maria and, if I remember correctly, she used to have a picture of Maria as her Avatar when she first joined.

On a similar note, I was reading another site recently, and saw some posts from a Russian member calling herself "weird bird". And, naturally enough, I just assumed that she was describing herself as weird. But, a little voice in my head told me to look it up anyway, and I discovered that it is actually the name of a brand of underwear in Russia! :shocked:

So, now I'm curious as to why she chose her username...

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Finally got myself together and input those Prediction Game ID scores from Worlds... I am so sorry that it got that long, but since yesterday evening I am feeling like sheet, just in time for spring :(

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
I am already tired of my university classes, this is my 2nd week of the 2nd year and I am already exhausted and with tons of articles and books to study :palmf:

SmallAminal

On the Ice
I got a pretty big promotion at work very unexpectedly yesterday but for the first time in my life, I'm completely ambivalent about it. The extra money will certainly help with various expenses, but after years of being "ambitious" and moving up, I actually don't want the additional responsibility.:slink:

I feel bad because its "what I wanted" for so long and I know a lot of people would also want the promotion, but I'm just not feeling excited about it.

iorii

On the Ice
I have been obsessed with Kostornaia's skating and my FS friends only watch the men discipline so I'm left lonely talking about her to no one on Twitter :dbana:

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yesterday in my intro to grad studies class, the professor hadn't shown up yet. And one of my classmates (Who must have been in her late 40's-early-to-mid 50's) was talking about her younger son and showed me and some of my other classmates a picture of him before he cut his hair. Another one of my classmates said he looks like a Hanson brother. And me being a fan of Hanson, I was like, "OH MY GOSH I LOVE HANSON! THEY'RE MY FAVORITE BAND!" And a third classmate (Who I told earlier that I'm a fan of Hanson) asked me if I was going to see them at Wolf Trap this summer which I was like, "Heck yeah!"

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
I just found out that a guy I tutor children with fences for Ireland.

I have no clue how this is possible, as he goes to public school in America. :slink:

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
I just found out that a guy I tutor children with fences for Ireland.

I have no clue how this is possible, as he goes to public school in America. :slink:

I went to school in the US but I still skated for a short time for another country. It's possible. ;)

Oh and that's really cool, I love fencing!

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
not a rapt/obsessive football fan, but lordy - that last evening's CL game Roma - Barcelona was A-MA-ZING!!! This was what I really love in that sport (and probably in general) - a rise of an underdog that majority gave no chance. Roma fans' and players' reaction after end whistle was electrifying!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I actually love the flag of Mauritius because the color of the stripes are in the same order as my favorite order of 4 colors: red, blue, yellow, and green. Been that way for a WHILE. Like since I was 4 or 5 years old.

invisiblespiral

Record Breaker
Estonia has a pretty flag. :popcorn:

Also someone on the internet is trying to write fanfiction about FS and I randomly realized that one of the characters is a lot like Christopher Bowman. (also they don't understand how the sport works, but... :bang: )

CellarDweller

Ice Time
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
It's Friday night and I should be out doing something fun....but I'm home watching Golden Girls. LOL

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
It's Friday night and I should be out doing something fun....but I'm home watching Golden Girls. LOL

That's way better fun that all the trouble you could get yourself into going out LOL! And people...boo LOL! (I'm kidding)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I went to see Jay Leno perform live last night, and my whole abdomen area and muscles still hurt from laughing. I know he's not everyone's cup of tea, but he was hilarious (for me). It felt SO good to laugh like that. And the Paramount Theatre in Aurora is a beautiful, old-fashioned jewel.

iorii

On the Ice
I've been on Brooklyn Nine-nine marathon. It's so-so but I love Terry and it's been pretty entertaining so I guess I'm gonna continue watching.