Shoma Uno | Page 432 | Golden Skate

Shoma Uno

Insos

Rinkside
Shoma does have a very handsome face. It is but right to treat it well.
yeah, i know. it just fun seeing him getting care like that(when in an interview he said that he didn't really taking care of his face and often getting scolded), and i bet he is sleeping through all of that. 😆

mresundance

Rinkside
Shoma getting a facial treatment! Le gasp. That's just unheard of.

I remember in one interview with Yuzu they asked them what their skincare routine was and both were so confused to be asked that. I think Shoma said he doesn't do anything. (I'm sorry I am 1) on my phone again 2) don't have the link to the interview. It's been awhile since I've seen it. I just went searching for it on YouTube and didn't find it.:( )

Even if one has a handsome face as Imov noted, it does do well to treat it right. Go Shoma!

Rinkside
So according to this he had his brows did. Well it makes sense he does have fabulous eyebrows...we would see them more often if he got a haircut :laugh2:

gacchan

On the Ice
sorry if it has been posted before, but is that shomita getting facial treatment?😂https://gamp.ameblo.jp/jolie--mama/entry-12358740111.html?__twitter_impression=true

Simple translation, enjoy :) (please correct my weird English, if any)

The owner of this shop is a friend of Shoma papa since secondary school, and Shoma studied at the same primary and secondary school with their (Jolie hair and face's owner) child.

Shoma visited the shop with Shoma papa when he was little.
-> Shoma has been their customer long long time ago, even before Shoma was selected for Olympics.

Yesterday (8 Mar 2018) Shoma came for face shaving. He also brought his medal with him and put it to Jolie mama (owner's wife I guess), but Jolie mama was too shy to post that photo.

Shoma visits this shop before competition, as well as after practice.

There are individual rooms for shaving and beauty salon for Female clients only.
However, they let Shoma use the individual rooms so that he can relax and enjoy the facial treatment.

Yesterday, after face shaving, Jolie mama additionally did eyebrow cutting and face massage for Shoma.

Shoma also sent flower to the shop to celebrate their opening. The shop owner was very happy about that!

Even Shoma became an Olympic medalist, he didn't become arrogant at all. He's so pure and kawaii.

It seems that there is competition upcoming, we hope that he pay attention not to get injure and ganbatte!

(Shoma,) welcome to visit us if you feel tired!

Last but not least, congrats on your silver medal!

**no repost of photos in the blog please**

idontknow

On the Ice

The owner of this shop is a friend of Shoma papa since secondary school, and Shoma studied at the same primary and secondary school with their (Jolie hair and face's owner) child.

-> Shoma has been their customer long long time ago, even before Shoma was selected for Olympics.

Yesterday (8 Mar 2018) Shoma came for face shaving. He also brought his medal with him and put it to Jolie mama (owner's wife I guess), but Jolie mama was too shy to post that photo.

There are individual rooms for shaving and beauty salon for Female clients only.
However, they let Shoma use the individual rooms so that he can relax and enjoy the facial treatment.

Yesterday, after face shaving, Jolie mama additionally did eyebrow cutting and face massage for Shoma.

Shoma also sent flower to the shop to celebrate their opening. The shop owner was very happy about that!

Even Shoma became an Olympic medalist, he didn't become arrogant at all. He's so pure and kawaii.

It seems that there is competition upcoming, we hope that he pay attention not to get injure and ganbatte!

ah thank you for

WineHerUp

On the Ice
Facials are the best. It makes me so happy to know that Shoma is so well loved by his family and friends :luv17:.

Hronop

On the Ice
Happy 2nd birthday to the 4F -- Shoma's most important and dreadful weapon in the world of FS (here's the birth of this wonderful creature). O 4F, may nothing bad beFALL you -- remain, o flip, the best friend of our beloved Shomita and bring as many points to him as you possibly could. Cheers! :cheer:

Imov

Medalist

Wow is what I feel whenever I see people keeping ties with friends who were there for them before all the success and glory.

And cheers for Shoma's 4F! I wanna see more of it next season.

saphire

On the Ice
with PIW shows next week, maybe we will get some some news or at least some content when rehearsals start

moonstruck

On the Ice
Happy birthday indeed to the 4F :bow: That performance of Legends was so good too, such a fun program and he was totally selling it! Both of his skates from TCC are among my favorites. I just love how he threw everything out there during the free skate, even with some of the jump landings being imperfect, it's so exciting to watch. Plus, it was the first time in competition that he changed his 2A-1Lo-3F to the 3A-1Lo-3F, which has kind of become a signature combo of his, or at least it's one that I love :)

I hope we do get some news soon! Becoming a fan during the Olympics really spoiled me haha, I'm used to having a steady flow of Shoma content.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^He was like a wild man at TCC. I love how he just "went for broke" in both programs. I look forward to his continued improvement on the 4F. Hope he can do some training again on it.

Imov

Medalist
Guys I am looking for adorable videos of shoma being himself.
Can you please link me to your faves?
Thanks.