Lubov Iliushechkina & Dylan Moscovitch - ret. in Jan. 2018 | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Lubov Iliushechkina & Dylan Moscovitch - ret. in Jan. 2018

NanaPat

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I wonder how official it is that they're going to worlds in Milan. I know that Duhamel/Radford have said they aren't going, and that Lubov/Dylan were the first alternates, but I wonder if Dylan is well enough for them to actually go. I'm hoping that it's true!

At Canadians I knew that something was wrong with them, but I didn't realize until the long program at 4CC that Dylan was the one who was injured.

slider11

Medalist
I wonder how official it is that they're going to worlds in Milan. I know that Duhamel/Radford have said they aren't going, and that Lubov/Dylan were the first alternates, but I wonder if Dylan is well enough for them to actually go. I'm hoping that it's true!

At Canadians I knew that something was wrong with them, but I didn't realize until the long program at 4CC that Dylan was the one who was injured.

I am very hopeful that Lubov and Dylan can have a last great competitive skate at Milan. They continue to be my #1 Canadian team!

slider11

Medalist
Shoot! Looks like they are either passed over for an emerging team or Dylan's injury is still an issue. I am sad to not be able to see them one last time!

lyverbird1

Final Flight
Have both Dylan AND Lubov retired or is it just Dylan? Is Lubov going to seek another partner? I'd love to see her continue...

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Have both Dylan AND Lubov retired or is it just Dylan? Is Lubov going to seek another partner? I'd love to see her continue...

I've only ever heard word about Dylan retiring. So, as far as I know, Lubov is continuing.

Over in the Splits & Partner Changes thread, there has been a lot of hypothetical discussion about whether she could be a good partner for Mervin Tran. Some like the idea, others don't.

Of course, that discussion is just pure speculation. We don't actually know anything yet.

Personally, I hope she does continue.

CaroLiza_fan

lyverbird1

Final Flight
I've only ever heard word about Dylan retiring. So, as far as I know, Lubov is continuing.

Over in the Splits & Partner Changes thread, there has been a lot of hypothetical discussion about whether she could be a good partner for Mervin Tran. Some like the idea, others don't.

Of course, that discussion is just pure speculation. We don't actually know anything yet.

Personally, I hope she does continue.

CaroLiza_fan
Goody!!! I like her. I've also seen on her FB page that she recently took possession of some new skates so I'm taking that as a sign that she is looking to continue...

humbaba

Final Flight
Mervin Tran's partnership with Olivia Serafini seems to be a go, so a Mervin/Lubov pairing might not be in the cards. Still hoping Lubov finds a partner.

slider11

Medalist
Mervin Tran's partnership with Olivia Serafini seems to be a go, so a Mervin/Lubov pairing might not be in the cards. Still hoping Lubov finds a partner.

I agree! I love Lubov's style and artistry. Her talents with lifts are exceptional. The SBS jumps may require some work and also may be a key to the timing with her new partner. She worked so hard to become a Canadian citizen that I hope there is a talented male pair skater in the wings.