2018 Internationaux de France Ladies Free Skate | Page 28 | Golden Skate

2018 Internationaux de France Ladies Free Skate

IloveFS

Rinkside
Not only did Evgenia's tech go down, but so did her PCS. And I remember so many people saying that her PCS would improve if she moved to Orser. Looks like she lost her nerves of steel as well. :(

Ichatdelune

Long live the Queen and her successors
Record Breaker
Country
South-Korea
... My mind's gone blank, what in the world have just happened... Zhenya, Zhenya...

lusterfan

Final Flight
I didn't think that Evgenia would open the door for Bradie to get on the podium. This is truly shocking. I thought that Zhenya's components would prop her up no matter what. (I'm not saying that as a hater, I LOVE Evgenia, but I know the patterns.)

Wow, after her first mistake, I was sure the components would still keep her up, but eventually it was obvious it was going to be a no :(

lusterfan

Final Flight
At this point it might be best to skip the GPF and use this time to recoup and refocus for nationals. Maybe it will feel a little less stressful :pray:

Congratulations to rika though for two first place GP finishes! I’m excited for the gpf showdown.

Unfortunately she has no choice but to skip the GPF...she didn't even qualify. :( But I agree, she needs time to recuperate.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
Evgenia should have just done a 2A-3To which she was able to add when she missed one of her 3-3s in pervious competitions. I wish she could go back to Eteri or another Russian coach.

Metis

Shepherdess of the Teal Deer
Record Breaker
Not only did Evgenia's tech go down, but so did her PCS. And I remember so many people saying that her PCS would improve if she moved to Orser. Looks like she lost her nerves of steel as well. :(

She still had the highest PCS. Her TES was a tenth of a point below Honda’s.

melgirl25

Medalist
Too many changes at once. Too much on the line to make layout changes and add new combos. What were they thinking? I am angry.

Lyssa

On the Ice
Country
France
Grand Prix Final Ladies 2018

1. Alina Zagitova
  2. Rika Kihara
  3. Satoko Miyahara
  4. Elizaveta Tuktamycheva
  5. Kaori Sakamoto
  6. Sofia Samodurova
    --------------------------------