2019 European Championships Ladies Short Program | Page 27 | Golden Skate

2019 European Championships Ladies Short Program

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Paganini should have stuck it out skating for the US. After the Olympics with all the retirements she would have had a chance at a top 5 finish at Nationals.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Glad I decided to read on in time with what I am watching. This is the most entertaining description of a costume I have ever read!!!

The scary thing is - it is so accurate! :eek: :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

Well, I just tried to notice as many elements as I could and this was the description:laugh:. She really went THROUGH with that dress

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Are there small medals at Europeans?

I love that description of Sofia's hand cheo. as faucet turning.. makes it something we can all do at home along with her.

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
There is about everything in that top 6, I like that Alexia, Laurine, Nicole and Viveca had good performances! Especially Nicole as she was missing in the first part of the season and Laurine who had troubles.

Colonel Green

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Small bronze for Switzerland, at least.

The hunt for the actual bronze will be very interesting.

Noxchild

Medalist
Country
Canada
Paganini should have stuck it out skating for the US. After the Olympics with all the retirements she would have had a chance at a top 5 finish at Nationals.

no way, she has the pick of the crop in her current position, guaranteed spots to every comp she wants to be in, including the olympics. besides, she's switzerland's number one right now ;) it can pay very well to be the big fish in a small pond!

CaroLiza_fan

MINIOL ALATMI REKRIS. EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA.
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Well, I just tried to notice as many elements as I could and this was the description:laugh:. She really went THROUGH with that dress

I know. Like, I don't think there was room for anything more in the design. :laugh:

You would think that with this much in it, it would look a mess. But, I actually really liked it.

Pity about the big mistake. But, at least she made it through.

Right, I'll shut up and not distract you guys any more from the LIVE conversation.

CaroLiza_fan

Orlov

Medalist
Sofia hand choreography ..sometimes it looks like she is closing the faucet in the bathroom :laugh:

I call it "ay-na-ne"-hands, or "hands of Tuktamysheva" :laugh: Unfortunately, the Professor has a weakness for all this gypsy-things.
But Sofochka was good :)

kevinVchicago

Record Breaker
I had this dissatisfied feeling I was trying to place, and then I realized that it doesn't seem right to not have Medvedeva there. [emoji20] I miss her.

Fluture

Record Breaker
Remember Stanislava was sent to Worlds against all logic last year after a mediocre performance at Jr Worlds. I think she needs to bomb again (which is very likely) to not be sent.

I really hope Sofia gets the chance, she was great. Also liza, an illness shouldn't derail her if she is still skating well.

I would send Liza, Alina and Sofia to Worlds. Evgenia and Stanislava as alternates. And then have the latter two do the Universiade. Problem solved. Unfortunately RusFed usually doesn‘t listen to me. :laugh:

- - - Updated - - -

I had this dissatisfied feeling I was trying to place, and then I realized that it doesn't seem right to not have Medvedeva there. [emoji20] I miss her.

For me this entire competition is kinda surreal. Is there even Euros without Zhenya? :(