2024-25 Programs by Discipline

figureskatingandrainbows

It's Oka ShinnosuSLAY Season!
Record Breaker
Country
Olympic
Kyrylo Marsak, UKR

FS: I'm just Ken (Barbie OST) performed by Ryan Gosling
(and possibly more songs from the soundtrack, I only saw a brief sneak peak on Kyrylo's IG stories)
Unfortunately, I must inform you all of a great tragedy that has occurred. Kyrylo is not, in fact, skating to I'm Just Ken for his free skate. The program was an exhibition for an ice show. I'm emotionally devastated at this news, and will only recover when someone else does this program in competition. If you need emotional support chocolate after this news, let me know.
Source

CrazyKittenLady

Thanks for skating, Lyosha!
Record Breaker
Country
Austria
Unfortunately, I must inform you all of a great tragedy that has occurred. Kyrylo is not, in fact, skating to I'm Just Ken for his free skate. The program was an exhibition for an ice show. I'm emotionally devastated at this news, and will only recover when someone else does this program in competition. If you need emotional support chocolate after this news, let me know.
Source
oh no 😿 My apologies for spreading fake news and getting everybody excited. I was pretty confident it was his new FS, he did part of a StSq and 3Lz in the video...

spatzchen

Rinkside
I’m pretty sure they both debuted new shorts yesterday too, but I missed the stream and it got taken down for copyright :( I guess we’ll see in a couple weeks

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Linzy Fitzpatrick & Keyton Bearinger USA
SP: “Stardust” and “Higher” by Michael Bublé
FS: “Pirates of the Caribbean soundtrack

Ava Kemp & Yohnatan Elizarov CAN
SP: Succession soundtrack; choreo by Jeff Buttle
FS: "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen
choreo by Carol Lane and Juris Razgulajevs

rabidline

Final Flight
Shun Sato JPN
SP: Fantasy for Violin and Orchestra (from Ladies in Lavender by Nigel Hess) choreo by Guillaume Cizeron
FS: TBA* choreo by Guillaume Cizeron

*) Shun said it's modern classical piece that he doesn't think anyone has skated to before, there's piano and violins and some of the notes are repeated.