2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance | Page 6 | Golden Skate

2019 US Nationals Senior Free Dance

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
She really does look like Viktoria/Anastasia... this program suited them. Could have used some more time.

labgoat

Working on Costumes contest & REWATCHES
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shades of when Kaitllin Hawayek fell

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I forgot to say, Rachel's dress is fantastic for this program

Lol, Charlie talking about what a twizzle fall means. I can hear the flashback to Rostelecom Cup in his voice :rofl:

WeakAnkles

Record Breaker
Sigh. The Parsons are still struggling to transition to the senior ranks. Yes, the program looks like it was put together about 17 minutes ago. What's really killing them I think is the choice of music. They keep copying other dance teams with their FD choices. They really need to FIND THEIR OWN STYLE AND VOICE. Their World winning Junior program was so fresh--because it was unique to them and highlighted their particular strengths. I would NOT suggest they use BR next year. They really need to find something that hasn't been associated with other skaters and teams.

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
WeakAnkles - this may be my limited knowledge showing, but who else in ice dance is BR associated with?

I don't include the Bohemian Rhapsody/Nocturne programs, which can be lovely but are a different beast.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sigh. The Parsons are still struggling to transition to the senior ranks. Yes, the program looks like it was put together about 17 minutes ago. What's really killing them I think is the choice of music. They keep copying other dance teams with their FD choices. They really need to FIND THEIR OWN STYLE AND VOICE. Their World winning Junior program was so fresh--because it was unique to them and highlighted their particular strengths. I would NOT suggest they use BR next year. They really need to find something that hasn't been associated with other skaters and teams.

I have plenty of songs that I have thought of that I don't think have been used too much that could work.

fleeting

Queen Anissina
Medalist
He is going for the Cizeron look.

That look really works for me [emoji6]
(I’m 20 so that’s not creepy!!!)

This program is very nice but feels never ending. I hate programs that have nowhere to go.

GGFan

Record Breaker
First time watching them. They kept me captivated until the end. There's potential there. Very nice connection. She emotes very well :clap:

Princessroja

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Confession: I was going to go multitask during Erdman and Vlasenko.

But then I couldn't, because something about their skating totally mesmerized me. I loved it all. Can't we get these two to represent some other country?? I suddenly really want to see them on the international scene but the US field is just SO stacked already.

blue_idealist

Record Breaker
WeakAnkles - this may be my limited knowledge showing, but who else in ice dance is BR associated with?

I don't include the Bohemian Rhapsody/Nocturne programs, which can be lovely but are a different beast.

I can think of Crone/Poirier, but that was a while ago and they weren't that well known yet. Plus maybe that had Nocturne in it, can't remember. Oh and I think H/D did a Bohemian/Nocturne?