2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 835 | Golden Skate

2019-20 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Daaaamn, team Tutberidze responds!

And what a response!!! Gold! :)

Dear figure skating lovers and well-wishers. Having read all your interviews and comments, we decided to respond to you. Will you please respect the decision of the greatest athlete and the work of all coaches who led Alina Zagitova and other athletes to the results they will be proud of all their lives. Dear Tatyana Anatolyevna, in her 3 programmes Alina Zagitova showed more results than some athletes do in 10 programmes. It is a shame that in time of Alina's greatest achievements you criticised her so much. Probably because you love her so much. If that is so then we'd like to wish the rest of our athletes to be loved and cared by you less. Evgeny Plushenko, at the moment you cannot be called a COACH. You haven't raised and taught any athlete anything. Your periodic attempts to buy, in the very literal meaning of the word, competition-ready athletes, only interfere with our work. You couldn't poach Alina, despite your attempts to discredit us in her eyes. We wish you to raise at least one athlete of your own. Though, you'd need to attend practices.
We wish everyone happiness and all the best. TeamTutberidze (TGD)

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
teamtutberidze_

Dear lovers and well-wishers of figure skating. After reading, at our leisure, your many interviews and comments, we decided to contact you. Respect the decision of the greatest athlete and the work of the entire coaching staff, which led Alina Zagitova and other athletes to results that they will be proud of all their lives.

Dear Tat'yana Anatolyevna Tarasova, for three programs Alina Zagitova showed more sports results than some athletes in ten. It is unfortunate that at the time of Alina's greatest achievements, you criticized her so much. Probably because of great love. In this case, the rest of our athletes would like to wish a little less of your love and care.

Yevgeniy Plushchenko, at the moment you can’t be called a TRAINER. You did not educate or teach a single athlete anything. Your periodic attempts to buy, in the literal sense of the word, ready-made athletes, only interfere with our professional work. You did not manage to lure Alina to you, just as you did not try to humiliate us in her eyes. We wish you to raise at least one of your athletes. True, for this you need to attend the training process. We wish everyone GOOD and HEALTH.

Coaching staff of Tutberidze TGD
-----

Hitting out hard at the hypocrite ...

Results speak louder than words, but words counter words when there are no results to your tally at all.

Was it Plyushchenko that was mentioned down thread as the party interested in coaching Alina?

-----
daniil_gleikhengauz
Verified

We were together and stay together! We still have many unrealized creative ideas that we will implement on ice together!
P.S. And about inappropriate comments, read @teamtutberidze_
-----

Good the team didn't let these slights and insults on their character pass.

ruga

Final Flight
Wait, so Plushenko tried to persuade Alina to join his team? I wonder if he was the coach mentioned in business-online article.

nussnacker

one and only
Record Breaker
Could someone explain what Tarasova and Plushenko said? Thanks!

Plushenko was hinting that he could be Alina's next coach, he said 'Alina needs a different coach, who can give her enough attention, that Olympic champion deserves"

Tarasova said that "It's sad that longevity of a sport-life of this Olympic champion is measured only by 3 programs", and Alina's whole career was basically filled with nasty comments from Tarasova.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
Plushenko was hinting that he could be Alina's next coach, he said 'Alina needs a different coach, who can give her enough attention, that Olympic champion deserves"

Tarasova said that "It's sad that longevity of a sport-life of this Olympic champion is measured by 3 programs", but Alina's whole career was basically filled with nasty comments from Tarasova.

After the disastrous episode with Tarakanova, Plyushchenko thought he still has credits as a coach? With Volkov among his staff, any Khrustalniy skater must be crazy to switch over, given Volkov denigrating comments re: Trusova.

TAT's description "that woman's Zagitova" is something neither Eteri Georgiyevna nor Alina can forgive her, no matter TAT sucking up to them of late. With the Terrific Trio she can no longer ignore the truth and pretend CSKA is the greatest thing ever to happen in figure skating.

Hopefully this won't escalate in a row in the yellow pages and scandalised blog sites and the few vile creatures like Rodina that feed off discord and h@te.

JazzUp

#янехомяк!
Medalist
Hopefully this won't escalate in a row in the yellow pages and scandalised blog sites and the few vile creatures like Rodina that feed off discord and h@te.

TeamTut never cared about them anyway; and that slap in TAT's face was long time coming (and she deserves another one, for her disgusting behaviour towards Alina's dad during one TV show).

Finley

Record Breaker
After the disastrous episode with Tarakanova, Plyushchenko thought he still has credits as a coach? With Volkov among his staff, any Khrustalniy skater must be crazy to switch over, given Volkov denigrating comments re: Trusova.

TAT's description "that woman's Zagitova" is something neither Eteri Georgiyevna nor Alina can forgive her, no matter TAT sucking up to them of late. With the Terrific Trio she can no longer ignore the truth and pretend CSKA is the greatest thing ever to happen in figure skating.

Oh I'm sure it will. They would never pass up a chance like this. But I don't even care. I'm just going to savor the heck out of Team Tut finally speaking up in defense of Alina. They must feel pretty invincible right now going into Rus Nats.

Or she finally pushed them to the breaking point.

I'm going with the second option. :dev2:

Finley

Record Breaker
TeamTut never cared about them anyway; and that slap in TAT's face was long time coming (and she deserves another one, for her disgusting behaviour towards Alina's dad during one TV show).

It was a long time coming, and way over due, but truly worth the wait.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker

And the comment about "less of her love" means the skaters stay well away from her, as she might smother them in her furs and shawls out of compassion ;-)

Seriously, if relations are this cool, Channel One has a small challenge at hand in keeping the parties separated during Nationals when TAT is perhaps back healthy enough to travel to Krasnoyarsk.

Perhaps it's time for TAT to retire "at her peak" too?

KOBOT37

Match Penalty
WOW,just WOW.

Team Tutberidze went after probably 2 of the most well connected and influential people in Russian FS?! IF they (especially Tarasova) starts using her influence and connections against them... TeamTut may have problems.

While I applaud the messages, I hope RusFed wont start playing politics against the team.

P.S If Etery has Navka's backing in this, then it becomes more understandable.

Daba

Spectator
WOW,just WOW.

Team Tutberidze went after probably 2 of the most well connected and influential people in Russian FS?! IF they (especially Tarasova) starts using her influence and connections against them... TeamTut may have problems.

While I applaud the messages, I hope RusFed wont start playing politics against the team.

Tarasova doesn’ have influence nowadays, all she can is commenting competition on TV.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
WOW,just WOW.

FFKKR, playing against the winning team over an old biddy and busybody like TAT, or Plyushchenko (who is abusing his own son in the sport he loves so much?) Plyushchenko has married rich and supposedly into 'influence', but otherwise is a complete and utter *ss and perhaps not even clever enough to play those games on his own without his 'back up'. And no results whatsoever from his Academy.

It would be interesting to know the real affiliations of the dozen or so board members of FFKKR, and their secret ties to the political column in charge over Russian sports.

#TeamTutberidzeForProgress best stay away from dirty politics, but I do think Eteri Georgiyevna will fight fiercely for her skaters, her staff and her rink when necessary, in public, in secret, till the very end if needed, and she has some courage as proven.

I wouldn't be surprised they have their own secret admirers high up in the column, (perhaps even including the president who is a sports fan) who might tug a few ropes to pull back the lower ranked wanting to play foul.
After all the foursome of those most Awesome And Amazing Aces have done lots for Russia's prestige as a top nation in figure skating these last troublesome years, all on their own by their hard fought results and untainted by scandals, since the skaters are considered innocent children. Probably even Medvyedeva as a Sambo-70 skater can be counted upon for defense.
So better not overplay your hand in public and rely on your 'secret servants'. My 2 cents of course.