2020-21 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2020-21 Russian Ladies' Figure Skating

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
I read HERE and not there. HERE I am currently reading nothing more than Plushenko Bashing and Eteri Glorification. Where are the posts doing the same in reverse? I can't see them, sorry.

Create them yourself and provide the board and this thread with more fruitful discussion themes?

You can even start your own thread on 'The Plyushchenko Effect': What is it? How is it applied? Who are involved, why and in what roles? Its strengths and weaknesses? its results and failures.

Fried

Final Flight
Create them yourself and provide the board and this thread with more fruitful discussion themes?

You can even start your own thread on 'The Plyushchenko Effect': What is it? How is it applied? Who are involved, why and in what roles? Its strengths and weaknesses? its results and failures.

I'm sorry, but I don't understand this answer. I write that the eternal Plushenko bashing is annoying at this place and you recommend me to open a "The Plyushchenko Effect"? I don't need such praise, I leave that to the friends of "The Tutberidze Effect". In the case of Trusova nothing, really nothing happened, about which one word could have been said. Nothing but insinuations, conjectures, prophecies, defamations in a sarcastic tone. Don't you have anything else to do? Can't you at least wait until something happens that can be criticized? Is that too much? Let people do their job and evaluate afterwards, not before.

KOBOT37

Match Penalty
I read HERE and not there. HERE I am currently reading nothing more than Plushenko Bashing and Eteri Glorification. Where are the posts doing the same in reverse? I can't see them, sorry.

Obviously nobody is glorifying plushenko-coach, he hasn't done anything praise worthy yet-it's impossible to glorify him.

Regarding to Eteri bashing, there is enough of it here, if you want me to provide nicknames of the users who are frequent in that I will.

KOBOT37

Match Penalty
with so many people failing to see things what are on display, to me this place sometimes looks more like eye hospital waiting room.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
No problem. Anyone who survived Eteri without injury is steeled for every conceivable challenges! :biggrin:

Interesting..Aliyev posted a video his first day on ice..He landed in quad! What about his health?? Eteri übers are so ridiculous. Or he also lied about it when he went to the ice at first time as Trusova did... Jesus! :drama:

KOBOT37

Match Penalty
Interesting..Aliyev posted a video his first day on ice..He landed in quad! What about his helth?? Eteri übers are so ridiculous. Or he also lied about it when he went to the ice at first time as Trusova did... Jesus! :drama:

ridiculous is judging people by instagram view counts, but Rudkovskaya's stans gonna Rudkovskaya stan.

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic
It would be strange to fill the junior national team with novices who can't represent the country in international junior competitions. Or does also novice national team exist? :confused2:

Edwin

СделаноВХрустальном!
Record Breaker
I suppose Titova and Zhilina are out of place in the usual children's groups at the Academy. They are competitive skaters while the lot of kids from rich parents are recreational skaters.

The novices get some small FFKKR stipends, but Plyushchenko has to provide the rest of the costs of living and training at the closed training base reserved for national team members.

And the young girls are good company for Aleksandra to fuss over, even though they looked all three like Rapunzel in the mountains ;-)

#TeamMishin hasn't traveled, so there should be ample room and ice available. When the Moscow and Sankt Peterburg rinks open soon or not, there might be more skaters or teams coming to Kislovodsk, as it seems under utilised now.

KOBOT37

Match Penalty
Rinks in Moscow (and elsewhere) is going to be opened for pro athletes soon. (Well, sambo 70 is open for gymnasts(alina was training there) so why not ice?)

Considering that Putin was openly unhappy about athletes not training for such long time.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
Originally Posted by icestorm View Post
I care. Rudkovskaya is embodiment of bad taste, meanness, arrogance and vulgarity, all the things I don't wanna see close to figure skating.

But here? :laugh: I'm not fan of her but she has 2, 9 millions followers on IG her videos had 45 millions viewers in last weeks..

I gave a really bad answer for you but that is also clear from it every person has personal taste and thinkikng diffrently about Rudkovskaya's things.

She is really succesful in her job, she is one of the bests and most succesful agents in the Russian pop industry. She is very creative , her stars have amazing concerts, always full house, they are awarded ,etc. I don't want to read your whining how bad they are. The facts show another viewpoint. Probably even JLo has haters who think she is not that great!

Finally about her impact on the FS. She and Plushenko were the producer of some really great and fantastic shows! Those were the bests no one created such classy, beautiful shows before. Those unique shows were created by their team for the familes. Those were wonderful christmas dreams. Gorgeous costumes by famous designers, amazing scenery and unique and unprecedented technical solutions, visual effects on ice.

For example https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O8aICnWCyOo Snow King- Johnny Weir, Slutskaya, Joubert, Trankovs, Verner...and many more really good skaters

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oVS1qlXLXkY their Nutcracker show -holographic technologies

Nutcracker on IG, use this #щелкунчикплющенко cca 29 000 posts about it.

Plus the Swan Lake and the Sleeping Beauty.

So I really don't know what are you talking about. I believe she can be hated because she is annyoing many times :palmf: she has too great garderobe,:biggrin: too many expensive shoes,:p but you can't deny her talent. :thumbsup:

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
ridiculous is judging people by instagram view counts, but Rudkovskaya's stans gonna Rudkovskaya stan.

LOL! :laugh: I'm not her stan. I'm Plushenko fan since 1998 who accept his wife. No more. What can I do? That is not my business and not your business.

plushyfan

Record Breaker
Country
Hungary
They are not; officially at least - Sarnovsky & Zhilina were in the novices reserves; Titova not even there; and the new list for juniors & novices has not been published yet, as far as I know - or do you have any other info?

No. You're more informed, sure but Titova is the new Novice Russian Champion, thus she will be. In this situation probably the federation gave it to her earlier. That's all.

SkateSkates

Medalist
Another post from me asking about skaters we haven’t seen training... 🤣

Does anyone know if Adelya is training at Novogorsk? She hasn’t been in the background of any of the videos we’ve seen yet, but maybe she’s in a younger group with other skaters? Anyone have news?

I assume she is on the Junior national Team for next season, unless she turned 13 too late (if the lists were finalized in May). But then she should be on the main Novice national Team with Akatieva, Zhilina and Titova who are all training...

Any updates on her whereabouts would be appreciated. I was looking forward to her Jr international debut this season (even though it might not be possible...)

Status
Not open for further replies.