Maiia Khromykh | Page 9 | Golden Skate

Maiia Khromykh

flanker

Record Breaker
Country
Czech-Republic

Thanks. so at least there will be less talk about why Kamila has the priviledge to skate in seniors and Dasha and Maiia don't. Though I would rather see them all in junior stages still because of all the talks. Is there a full list of competitors, BTW? I would like to add it to the first page of RLT.

Lunalovesskating

Moonbear power 🐻
Record Breaker
Thanks. so at least there will be less talk about why Kamila has the priviledge to skate in seniors and Dasha and Maiia don't. Though I would rather see them all in junior stages still because of all the talks. Is there a full list of competitors, BTW? I would like to add it to the first page of RLT.

Someone posted a screenshot of the list, however, I do not know if it is the full list. Apparently it was send by RusFed via mail?
The 7 skaters for seniors ladies were:

1. Evgenia Medvedeva
2. Sofia Sariovskaya
3. Kamila Sultanmagomedova
4. Anna Frovola
5. Maiia Khromykh
6. Angelika Chaplygina
7. Anna Shcherbakova

Edit. Found the whole list
https://sportvokrug.ru/competitions/7258//participants/

Decoder

On the Ice

Maya Khromykh: “Every day I perform the quadruple salchow in training. I think I will try it in a free program "​

Russian figure skater Maya Khromykh commented on her performance in the short program at the Russian Cup in Syzran.

“I have mixed feelings, because there has been no competition for a long time, so it was a little exciting, but at the same time calm. I recalled those feelings that were three months ago, when there was no competition.

To be honest, they initially wanted to put me under a completely different music, but they just turned on this one. But when asked what kind of music I liked the most, I chose the blues. The trainers were a little surprised at first, but decided to stage this program.

Does this audacious image coincide with my attitude? Yes. I really enjoy skating this program.

Why did you decide to try the quadruple salchow in training before the short program, where it cannot be performed? I do it every day in training, so it's okay for me to train it. I think I will try the quadruple salchow in a free program, ”Khromykh said.

https://www.sports.ru/figure-skating/1089167221-majya-xromyx.html?from=main-news-fs

Vemvane

On the Ice
Maiia really is into this programme! Pity about the stepout, but otherwise, that was awesome. She makes those leg lifts work to her advantage, with her lovely long lines. Hope she has a good skate tomorrow, and fingers crossed for her quad salchow!