Deniss Vasiljevs | Page 154 | Golden Skate

Deniss Vasiljevs

Salemrocks11

Rinkside
With what happened in the Russian test skates I hope the staff is more responsible with precautions at upcoming competitions

Ladybug89

On the Ice
Deniss won‘t skate in Olten, Chris told me so today.
It was just a backup - as for Alexia - in case Nebelhorn wouldn‘t happen afterall.

Luckily today I got my very final confirmation that I am on the accepted press list for Nebelhorn, so I will see him there.

Anyways in case you haven‘t seen our team Champéry fan project.. you can leave a message for Deniss and his teammates until tomorrow evening, I will make sure he will get it.

Check out my insta (Judithdomi89) or Deniss‘ Fangroup on facebook for more information :)

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
When Golden Skate was down part 3 - (they couldn't have chosen a more inopportune timing to go offline, seriously :ROFLMAO:) someone tweeted THIS - the best comment absolutely regarding the shock of the year :LOL:

MGstyle

Crawling around on the ice after chestnuts
Medalist
I am ashamed to admit I didn't even complete, realizing I wasn't sure of so many of the questions 🙈 - I need to crawl into a box of shame😵

icetug

Medalist
At last the interview Ladybug announced in August. It was worth of waiting, thank you!

icetug

Medalist
Surprise, surprise! According to Deniss' ISU bio, his SP will be to Le Grand Tango by Astor Piazzolla performed by Gidon Kremer. That's why he needs new hairstyle ;)
Wow, now I'm even more excited for his programs...

DenissVFan

Medalist
Surprise, surprise! According to Deniss' ISU bio, his SP will be to Le Grand Tango by Astor Piazzolla performed by Gidon Kremer. That's why he needs new hairstyle ;)
Wow, now I'm even more excited for his programs...
This is not what I expected when he said that the SP is patriotic but I am here for it 😀

icetug

Medalist
Anyways in case you haven‘t seen our team Champéry fan project.. you can leave a message for Deniss and his teammates until tomorrow evening, I will make sure he will get it.
The bottles are so cute :love:. Congratulation to the artist and great "thank you" to you for the idea. I'm sure team Champery feels pampered.

icetug

Medalist
This is not what I expected when he said that the SP is patriotic but I am here for it 😀
That's not what I expected either :LOL:. I was thinking rather about something based on Latvian folk music. Anyway, there is Olympic year ahead and maybe Deniss decides to follow the path next season and introduces Latvian music... (But sticking to musicians, I'd love to see Deniss' cooperation with Georgijs Osokins. Two Latvian prodigies in one project 🥰).
Most recently I was thinking about a tango as the kind of music a dancer must be quite experienced to perform it properly. I'm really curious how Deniss copes with it - as we can get an outstanding program if he's ready for all the nuances.

icetug

Medalist
Hope you‘ll all enjoy it!
It's definitely a conversation I will read many times. Congratulations, you have a genuine talent!

By the way, you were talking about a new coach in Champery, Angelo Dolfini (I remember him as a commentator of last Olympics' Italian broadcast; he seemed to be very keen on esthetic side of the figure skating, but also paid attention to every tiny mistakes).
He and Yoann Deslot are listed as Deniss' coaches alongside Stephane in new ISU bio. For the first time in Deniss case Stephane officially shares his coach position. It's interesting change as it shows the Champery team development.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Those were fun questions though! 😂 I need to know more about Deniss's dream restaraunt!
He’s very passionate about his dream restaurant 😀 Now he also has a dream chalet 😉
That's not what I expected either :LOL:. I was thinking rather about something based on Latvian folk music. Anyway, there is Olympic year ahead and maybe Deniss decides to follow the path next season and introduces Latvian music... (But sticking to musicians, I'd love to see Deniss' cooperation with Georgijs Osokins. Two Latvian prodigies in one project 🥰).
Most recently I was thinking about a tango as the kind of music a dancer must be quite experienced to perform it properly. I'm really curious how Deniss copes with it - as we can get an outstanding program if he's ready for all the nuances.
Luckily we’ll have the first glimpse of the programme very soon 😊
By the way, you were talking about a new coach in Champery, Angelo Dolfini (I remember him as a commentator of last Olympics' Italian broadcast; he seemed to be very keen on esthetic side of the figure skating, but also paid attention to every tiny mistakes).
He and Yoann Deslot are listed as Deniss' coaches alongside Stephane in new ISU bio. For the first time in Deniss case Stephane officially shares his coach position. It's interesting change as it shows the Champery team development.
It appears that Dolfini will be everybody’s co-coach (Deniss’s, Shoma’s, Koshiro’s, and Alexia’s). I’m looking forward to their cooperation.

Do you think Deniss’s costumes will be ready for Nebelhorn? Both programmes have great potential costume-wise and I’m impatient to see them 😄 (But I know that in the past Deniss sometimes performed in temporary costumes at his first competition of the season.)

icetug

Medalist
Do you think Deniss’s costumes will be ready for Nebelhorn? Both programmes have great potential costume-wise and I’m impatient to see them 😄 (But I know that in the past Deniss sometimes performed in temporary costumes at his first competition of the season.)
Usually Deniss got FS costume ready for the first competition... But if not - as somebody pointed out that Koshiro's FS costume today seemed very familiar ;) - there is still vast Stephane's wardrobe in Champery... His Poeta shirt and Wilhelm Tell costume would do :p.