Deniss Vasiljevs | Page 155 | Golden Skate

Deniss Vasiljevs

DenissVFan

Medalist
The program is just wow, the music edition is great, Deniss performs it beautifully but not flawless. What's understable.
Here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0VJmoSJ9XLQ
Good luck for FS! Hope he trusts himself and his skills and shows us the best Romeo on ice ever seen :)
The SP has the potential to be sensational when he skates it clean 🙂 As the commentator said, all the details make it really special.

I can’t wait for the FS!

Ladybug89

On the Ice
So met Deniss today after Alexia skated. He was not really happy with his perfomance especially after he had had a super good warm up.
Anyways he was like: I will have a lot of time, we can do an interview if you want :D
So who am I to ever say no to this... 😂 So we will have some kind of fan interview on Saturday. I would love to do a livestream where fans can ask questions interactivly but I need to ask him tomorrow if that‘s okay.
Anyhow if you want you can send me your questions for him to my Insta or also here as a PM or just post them here.

On Insta I got quite a lot of questions already, but most of them had been asked before, so yea, please if you want to send some that hadn‘t been asked before ;)

16Olympics

On the Ice
I thought his sp was the most complete sp I've seen yet this season. While examples are limited so far, only Kolyada's sp is in this league because his jumps were so beautiful BUT, Deniss' program was completely full of wonderful choreography with a lot of potential for those jumps later in the season. His fs turned that frown from his sp to a great big smile. Congrats, Deniss!

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Yes, Deniss!!! (We need the dancing banana:biggrin:)

So good to see him skate to his full potential in his FS. Hoping that he will skate IdF, with or without spectators, and do both programs justice!