Matteo Rizzo | Page 8 | Golden Skate

Matteo Rizzo

kolyadafan2002

Fan of Kolyada
Final Flight
That's unexpected. Bold decision both for Matteo ("If you can't beat them, join them") and Magri ("Can I be an ET for Italian men?...") ;)
I think it's good for both of them. They will push each other to the limit and help each other develop technically and artistically. Either way, I forsee two Italians on the European podium in the future with both men eventually coming into the mix for world medals.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I think it's good for both of them. They will push each other to the limit and help each other develop technically and artistically. Either way, I forsee two Italians on the European podium in the future with both men eventually coming into the mix for world medals.
:pray:

Clairecz

On the Ice
Country
Czech-Republic
I'm still not that convinced about the coaching change (maybe I was dreaming too much about Matteo joining Florent Amodio's school) I thought that two direct competitors would be too much but maybe he'd benefit from it in the end. Matteo's SP is just awesome, I love it so much, he really is - as our tv commentator once said - a poet on the ice. And I'm also gradually warming up towards the FP.

elektra blue

mother of skaters
Record Breaker
Country
Italy
I'm still not that convinced about the coaching change (maybe I was dreaming too much about Matteo joining Florent Amodio's school) I thought that two direct competitors would be too much but maybe he'd benefit from it in the end. Matteo's SP is just awesome, I love it so much, he really is - as our tv commentator once said - a poet on the ice. And I'm also gradually warming up towards the FP.
we'll see. he looked better already in GRan Premio

RemyRose

YOLO
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Sp Nationals

gsk8

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Hi all!

I sent a PM out a few days ago regarding the Video Project. If you are interested in doing Matteo (or anyone else), shoot me a PM! :)

kolyadafan2002

Fan of Kolyada
Final Flight
Glad he got a clean skate (other than the 3S into a 2S), but I still much preferred the sp. The SP is a masterpiece, but the FP is a step backward from the previous two seasons for me.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Matteo just did a LIVE instagram in half English / half Italian. It was really fun! He had Daniel with him. He says his next guest will be Nicole Della Monica. Very enjoyable!

MaHa75

On the Ice
Does somebody knows the reason of wd from wtt competition? Just 3 days ago he posted on instagram how much ready he was...and now this strange story that i was not able to go to plane?! Positive test result or some last minute injuries?

Zaki

On the Ice
Does somebody knows the reason of wd from wtt competition? Just 3 days ago he posted on instagram how much ready he was...and now this strange story that i was not able to go to plane?! Positive test result or some last minute injuries?
I don't think it has anything to do with Covid-19 because, as an athlete representing Fiamme Azzurre (the sport section of the Italian police force "Polizia Penitenziaria") he has been vaccinated.

Country
Norway
I don't think it has anything to do with Covid-19 because, as an athlete representing Fiamme Azzurre (the sport section of the Italian police force "Polizia Penitenziaria") he has been vaccinated.

It´s actually possible to test positive all though fully vaccinated. It seems you can be infected even though, apparently Pfizer is about 80-90% effective. Unfortunely we have several cases now from different nursing homes in Norway, where fully vaccinated have tested positive now. Nursing home were the the first one to be vaccinated in January. It seems the cases are linked to the South African/Brazilian strain.

Today they also reported that first fully vaccinated at a nursing home in Norway, who died with Covid after being infected with the South African variant. The person was already sick before getting the virus, but the hospital confirmed he died from Covid. The vaccine are supposed to give a milder outcome, and yes older people are more fragile... but. This a bit concerning.