Jason Brown | Page 810 | Golden Skate

Jason Brown

ice coverage

Record Breaker
... And please please please did Jordan ever get any new video? Or did TCC closing prevent that?:eek:

On topic :), my two cents re Jordan:

AFAIK, nothing is guaranteed specifically regarding Jason, but piecing together some bits that Jordan has said:
"Something" from Jordan is coming up on Nov 21. (Possibly a live show??)​
So I am not expecting any new video (unless related to BOTB) from Jordan until Nov 21 or maybe the day before (I think BOTB airs on Thursdays).​
Jordan will be in Toronto only for two more weeks, so Nov 21 seems as if it would be his last chance to shoot there until his next trip to Canada (whenever that would be??)??​

ETA (on Nov 16):

On Instastory a day or two ago, Jordan said that he will have a live show from Kitchener-Waterloo Skating Club on Nov 21.
Possibly also: Another on one the same day from TBA. And another one on Nov 23, IIRC (I think he meant also from Canada?).
Seems that he will return to the U.S. thereafter.

Last edited:

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Thank you @Skatesocs and @Bookseller, but we should avoid even veiled references.;) I will be happy to make specific references elsewhere, or by PM.

Also @ice coverage I had forgotten about Battle of the Blades as well, but that deduction makes sense. Just hoping against hope for some new Jason video somewhere.:pray:

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Thank you @Skatesocs and @Bookseller, but we should avoid even veiled references.;) I will be happy to make specific references elsewhere, or by PM.

Also @ice coverage I had forgotten about Battle of the Blades as well, but that deduction makes sense. Just hoping against hope for some new Jason video somewhere.:pray:
Even just some practice video would be splendid. I know Jordan wants to shoot Jason's short, so maybe we'll see that. I hope so! By now, in a normal season, we would have seen Jason in at least one GP and possibly even a Challenger. We were lucky to get Peggy Fleming and the International points. But I want more!

Zaki

On the Ice
I finally got the issue! I'm so happy and the article is indeed very good, with lots of exciting information. I suggest to subscribe if you can because I totally think it's worthed. Obviously, I can't say what it's written in it but after reading it I'm even more disappointed for this season-no-season. Anyway, Jason's positive attitude make me hopeful for the rest of this odd season and the next one! :party2:
The boy has definitely grown more confident and it's clear how his relationship with Tracy and Brian has grown as well. :D

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
I finally got the issue! I'm so happy and the article is indeed very good, with lots of exciting information. I suggest to subscribe if you can because I totally think it's worthed. Obviously, I can't say what it's written in it but after reading it I'm even more disappointed for this season-no-season. Anyway, Jason's positive attitude make me hopeful for the rest of this odd season and the next one! :party2:
The boy has definitely grown more confident and it's clear how his relationship with Tracy and Brian has grown as well. :D
Glad that you finally got it! It's a good issue. The Plushenko article is very interesting as well.

Skatesocs

Final Flight
Does anyone actually have the SP :slink: I can't find it on the original website anymore.

ETA: I specifically mean Sinnerman btw.

Last edited:

Ross74

Medalist

fzztsimmons

On the Ice

Jason and Evan on Instagram
It's about twenty five minutes long and it's a lovely chat between Jason & Evan about IceMen which is a USFS subgroup that brings together male figure skaters across the disciplines to suppport young men coming up in the sport. Very insightful, and Jason was wonderful as ever!
When they had to describe each other in three words, Evan described Jason as "patriotic, energetic, and hard-working".

el henry

Go have some cake. And come back with jollity.
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
This was a very interesting interview, particularly to hear both Jason and Evan talk about skating gave them, as boys and as men, a chance to express themselves.

And that Jason was so nervous before his speech in Japanese at Worlds:biggrin:

Bookseller

Final Flight
Country
United-States
This was a very interesting interview, particularly to hear both Jason and Evan talk about skating gave them, as boys and as men, a chance to express themselves.

And that Jason was so nervous before his speech in Japanese at Worlds:biggrin:
I was also happy to know that Jason and Evan consider themselves friends. We've really never seen them together before. It was a really great chat. Jason is very modest about his Japanese. I have a friend who has spent many years in Japan and she's listened to him give speeches in Japanese. She says that his delivery is a lot like Japanese television game show hosts, but his Japanese is really good! Once he does have the time to spend a year in Japan (doing well paid ice shows, I hope!) his fluency will skyrocket.